SiouxSports.com Forum

Kennedy vs donors... again?

Frozen4sioux

3 minutes ago, SWSiouxMN said:

You wouldn’t think that would have been considered BEFORE making him the pick?

The CU BoR is mainly Republican per news reports from out there. They probably vetted his Congressional voting record and said, "Meh, nothing to see." 

But that name comes out, the CU Boulder faculty sees it, and ... GASP! ... he's a Re-Pub-Lic-An!
And he voted the same way as Mr. Obama did in 2007 on a particular issue but has not done the appropriate mea culpas and penance since. 

• Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, SWSiouxMN said:

Well remember how “great” the SBoHE is..... it wouldn’t shock me if they said: sure, go back on the job.  No issues 

This is exactly what will happen if CU passes. 

Because by default it is the easiest route and option. 

10 minutes ago, Frozen4sioux said:

This is exactly what will happen if CU passes. 

Because by default it is the easiest route and option. 

Well then we're just plain lazy or stupid.  Kinda like that girl in junior high that you're dating who decides she likes someone else better...than when he rejects her she comes back but you're too much of a pussy to tell her to get lost.  (Cue Mafia's analogy meme):D

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Blackheart said:

Well then we're just plain lazy or stupid.  Kinda like that girl in junior high that you're dating who decides she likes someone else better...than when he rejects her she comes back but you're too much of a pussy to tell her to get lost.  (Cue Mafia's analogy meme):D

You got dates in Jr. high? 

Lucky you.

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, Frozen4sioux said:

Anywho....Back on track,

Port.... solidly to the right

Herald ... solidly to the left

MK has managed to bring both sides together... in a way.

I'd say thats enough to prove his abilities and highlight his achievements that are deserving of the CU position.

On line poll in GF Herald

Kennedy Performance.

Passing Grade A,B,C  14%

Failing Grade F 67% D 19%

4 hours ago, Kab said:

We haven’t had good luck getting staff from minot state, Rudy, not sure how Grabowski is but working with Jones can’t be easy, 

Surely their is someone besides Shirley.

i would think there are several UND grads that are running multimillion dollar companies that May like the challenge .

Dr. Morgan Olsen UND grad

https://www.thevision-mag.com/case-studies/dr-morgan-r-olsen-arizona-state-university/

Article highlights higher ed funding in AZ.

2 minutes ago, SWSiouxMN said:

Well I take those polls with a grain of salt, they could just be the WIH fans voting over and over again 

Let's say this goes south for Kennedy at CU (I ultimately don't think it will).  I guess they hand the keys over to DiLorenzo on July 1st and start looking?   

11 minutes ago, SWSiouxMN said:

Well I take those polls with a grain of salt, they could just be the WIH fans voting over and over again 

That is true, a handful of people can make smaller polls look any way they want

8 minutes ago, Shawn-O said:

Let's say this goes south for Kennedy at CU (I ultimately don't think it will).  I guess they hand the keys over to DiLorenzo on July 1st and start looking?   

Logcially:  I say yes.  Unlike in the UCF case, this one would be hard to come back from.

But like I said earlier, the State Board could just say, go back to work... no issues and I wouldn't be shocked. 

Now for Teflon Tom... once this gets settled one way or the other, I expect to hear some stories from faculty would will be less than pleased with him in charged. 

13 minutes ago, SWSiouxMN said:

Mr. SWSiouxMN:

'It's easier to fool someone than to convince someone they have been fooled'  (Mark Twain)

No one wants to admit they have been made a fool of do they?

10 minutes ago, SWSiouxMN said:

Logcially:  I say yes.  Unlike in the UCF case, this one would be hard to come back from.

But like I said earlier, the State Board could just say, go back to work... no issues and I wouldn't be shocked. 

Now for Teflon Tom... once this gets settled one way or the other, I expect to hear some stories from faculty would will be less than pleased with him in charged. 

I speculate he would resign, leave academics, and go back into the consulting world in the private sector.   

2 hours ago, Blackheart said:

2ycyc2.jpg

• Upvote 1