SiouxSports.com Forum

UND - Northern Arizona Game Day Thread

SiouxFan100

6 minutes ago, Midwestern Hawk said:

If nothing is done, do we really think the team recovers from this next season?  By looking at body language towards the end of the game I would say Bubba lost the team.  Kett was 13-29 with 2 picks and he was sacked 6 times and looked like a junior high QB suddenly thrown into an FCS game while operating in the pocket.

I would say the body language was bad very early in the game as well. Inconceivable. How demoralizing is it when your coach won't go for it on 4th and 2?

5 minutes ago, F'n Hawks said:

Are you actually serious?

There is a good chunk of this fanbase that will look at this result and the last two years and go *Gee, we cut WIH two years ago and the FB program is performing about the same as it was when we had the sport.. why the hell did it cut again?  

There are people who think that WIH was cut for FB, and those fans will come out the woodwork and rip on UND for the cut. 

This is why a shakeup is needed.  You can't keep going 6-5

1 minute ago, Cratter said:

This team looks like it has locker room issues the last few games. Night and day difference from mid season. Blowing out teams to losing to bad ones....same coaches...same players.

When was the last game the offense was decent?  The QB play decent?  Last 3 games its been bad.

Just now, Midwestern Hawk said:

I disagree.  Every time Kett feels ANY pressure he ducks and falls to the ground.  Did you see something different?  How many sacks would we of had if Kett was NAU's QB today?

It was odd. I had never really seen him go down so easily as I did this game. He seemed to have no fight today. On a few sacks it looked like he even went down before the defenders got to him. The anticipation was enough.

• Upvote 1