SiouxSports.com Forum

UND - Northern Arizona Game Day Thread

SiouxFan100

1 minute ago, UNDColorado said:

I expect an announcement tomorrow about a new offensive coordinator and special teams coordinator at the very least.

A start but not enough.

Bubba has to go.  He has shown over and over again that he is not up to the task of building a championship FCS team.  Keeping him and getting rid of some assistants does nothing in the long run but delay the timeframe when UND can compete for a championship.

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, UNDBIZ said:

Honestly there's little reason to buy season tickets. Single gamers aren't hard to get and there's plenty of open seats everywhere, especially after the second game. 

It is very sad that UND football isn’t at a point where having season tickets is prized. They hold no value currently given the state of the UND football program, that’s for sure.

4 minutes ago, UNDColorado said:

I expect an announcement tomorrow about a new offensive coordinator and special teams coordinator at the very least.

Wouldn't be good enough. In fact it would make me think less of Bubba. He sailed this ship directly into the rocks, everything should fall on him.  

• Upvote 1

Just now, UNDBIZ said:

He has 3 years on his contract. I can't imagine Bubba going anywhere. Rudy and Kostich must be fired by January 1 though. 

That’s pathetic. Bubba had a chance to move on last year and didn’t. This is the result. He is as guilty as the rest of the crappy staff.

• Upvote 3