SiouxSports.com Forum

Who would UND hire?

F'n Hawks

10 hours ago, SiouxBoys said:

Going back through posts, it's pretty clear YOU didn't want him. The amount of "Bring back Bubba" posts by you are astounding.

Pretty cringey to go back stalking another grown adults posts from 2013….very strange behavior! You do you though!!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

On 11/29/2023 at 10:24 AM, UND08 said:

Let's not talk about Bemidji as some small college throw-away program...they do a lot of things right out there and have a coaching staff that probably is more apt to move up than we have currently!

walked by their football stadium a few weeks ago.....what a setting what a view.....

• Like 1

On 11/30/2023 at 9:25 PM, Longtime fan said:

“Who would UND hire”?  

I would like to see someone with  the following criteria:

To have a better record than 61-50 in 10 years  ( 6-5 /yr)

To have a better record than 9-23 vs playoff bound teams in regular season play 

To have more than 5 playoff appearances and 1 playoff win in 10 years 

To score more total points  than the opponents- (under bubba -2859 to 2864 in 10 years )

To have more than 1 victory against a playoff bound opponent on the road 

To have a better record than 19-38 on road games 

To someone that can adjust in game 

For someone that can motivate the players 

For someone that doesn’t look like he wants to s$&! his bridges during the game (show confidence) 

For someone that can recruit players that are needed for und to take the next step  

That’s a good start I think 

for someone that knows when to go for 2 or the xtra point?

On 12/1/2023 at 3:38 PM, UND-FB-FAN said:

Okay … ever think that maybe the hire made in late 2013 by Brian Faison was wrong? Ever?

Maybe it wasn’t wrong at that time (although in hindsight it definitely was wrong considering the alternative was current Washington head coach Kalen DoBoer) but it certainly is wrong now. 

Perhaps, just perhaps, Bubba Schweigert - who has had the opportunity to serve 10 seasons as UND head football coach - and UND athletic department should recognize it’s time for a change. The current setup may just not be the best one for UND football at this time, and it’s okay to accept that. 

2013 was our version of the twolves back in the day........2 chances for curry but took two absolute bums. 2 CHANCES!!!!

On 12/2/2023 at 10:10 AM, zonadub said:

Agree!  Last hurrah for the PAC 12. Really sad it is the last season. 

I kinda feel the same way but votes/actions/decisions have consequences....whoever thought that comish was competent should be evaluted in the blue tent....

when you have arrogant punks like bill walton talking all the time about the "conference of champions".....haha what conference mushroom boy.

5 hours ago, fightingsioux4life said:

I don't always agree with @gfhockey (and sometimes he p!$$es me off), but he does add a unique perspective to this forum. This place would be boring if everyone agreed with everyone else all the time.

Imagine how really boring it would be here if everyone was completely sober when they posted.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

On 12/9/2023 at 10:40 AM, HoopsFan03 said:

Pretty cringey to go back stalking another grown adults posts from 2013….very strange behavior! You do you though!!

Cringeyer than constantly liking your own posts with a different sign on?

Just sayin.... cause that'd be pretty pathetic.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

4 hours ago, UND-FB-FAN said:

That’s your explanation to folks not agreeing with your ridiculous takes? Good grief, talk about classic Midwest paranoia …

I can't believe, but I somehow still can believe, that they are still trying to run with the narrative that 6 of us are all one person. 

If that were the case, the admin would have taken care of it a long time ago. Some people just really don't know how to think logically......

• Like 1