SiouxSports.com Forum

Sioux Falls Regional -- Yes!

cowboys5xsbs

17 hours ago, SJHovey said:

I’ll go wherever I please. I find it amusing that the posters complaining most about missing the tourney are the same ones who 3-4 years ago would post in the “Fire Hak” threads that they’d gladly suffer missing the tourney if it only meant that we’d win a title. Seems to me you got your wish.

A little angsty are we? :lol::)

• Upvote 1

18 hours ago, SJHovey said:

I’ll go wherever I please. I find it amusing that the posters complaining most about missing the tourney are the same ones who 3-4 years ago would post in the “Fire Hak” threads that they’d gladly suffer missing the tourney if it only meant that we’d win a title. Seems to me you got your wish.

First of all, I never said that. Some people did, but I was not one of them.

Second of all, if you question my loyalty to this program, you will get your a$$ called out. #dealwithit

Where is the best place to find tickets for this weekend?  I read on here that passes bought on-line are not transferrable, that true?  I'm on the fence about whether I'll head up to Sioux Falls or not, but if I can convince my wife maybe we'll go.  Ticketmaster?  Stubhub?

8 minutes ago, Yote 53 said:

Where is the best place to find tickets for this weekend?  I read on here that passes bought on-line are not transferrable, that true?  I'm on the fence about whether I'll head up to Sioux Falls or not, but if I can convince my wife maybe we'll go.  Ticketmaster?  Stubhub?

There are quite a few packages available on Stubhub for decent prices, mostl below face.  That's where I sold mine (got just a shade over 50% of what I paid for them).  The Champions Club members that bought tickets were able to pick them up at the Ralph, so those people have tickets in hand.

24 minutes ago, Yote 53 said:

http://forum.siouxsports.com/forum/14-tickets-wanted-for-sale/

Avoid the fees.

2 hours ago, fightingsioux4life said:

Today's parity? I thought parity has been around for 10-15 years now. Or are you saying it has become worse?

Well, we did just have all #4 seeds taken by teams that would have otherwise not made the tournament.  Going forward tournament upsets are going to become more frequent. 

• Upvote 1

Didn't know where to post, thought this fit the topic. Is anyone else having trouble posting on the SCSU fan site? Wanted to list my regional tickets and learned my IP Address was "blacklisted" I've never been on their board. Tried my phone too without using IP. Same result. Thoughts?

Your IP 140.186.133.115 has been blocked because it is blacklisted. For details please see http://www.ahbl.org/lktool?lookup=140.186.133.115.
An entry on the blacklist may have several reasons:
1. You are a well-known spammer.
2. Last time a well-known spammer was using the dynamic IP address which you got from your ISP (Internet Service Provider), your e-mail address or the username you have choosen.
3. Your ISP is well-known for a lot of spamming customers and is not fighting against spammers enough.

Edited by Stockdamhockey
Added info from SCSU

2 minutes ago, Stockdamhockey said:

Didn't know where to post, thought this fit the topic. Is anyone else having trouble posting on the SCSU fan site? Wanted to list my regional tickets and learned my IP Address was "blacklisted" I've never been on their board. Tried my phone too without using IP. Same result. Thoughts?

Your IP 140.186.133.115 has been blocked because it is blacklisted. For details please see http://www.ahbl.org/lktool?lookup=140.186.133.115.
2. Last time a well-known spammer was using the dynamic IP address which you got from your ISP (Internet Service Provider), your e-mail address or the username you have choosen.
3. Your ISP is well-known for a lot of spamming customers and is not fighting against spammers enough.

I had the same thing happen late Sat night when trying to register there. I was gonna ask about it here but didn't get around to it.  I'm wondering if they are blocking based on geography or ISP and don't want UND fans on there.  If so, that's pretty bush league.

4 hours ago, SiouxFanatic said:

A little angsty are we? :lol::)

I'm not "angsty" at all, either about the state of the program or how this season played out.

I think the program is in great shape.  As I watched the first half of the season unfold, it never really looked to me like this team was going to be a contender for a title, either in league play or on a national level.  They could be hard to play against, but I certainly didn't consider them to be an elite college hockey team.

But even so, I thoroughly enjoyed the season and another great conference tournament weekend.

I just find the comments of a few posters on this board to be a bit :silly:

19 minutes ago, streetsahead said:

I had the same thing happen late Sat night when trying to register there. I was gonna ask about it here but didn't get around to it.  I'm wondering if they are blocking based on geography or ISP and don't want UND fans on there.  If so, that's pretty bush league.

Had the same thing happen.  You would think they would want their fans to get a hold of as many tickets as they can, but it is St. Cloud, so it doesn't surprise me. 

I know that some fan bases are, umm, special. And rivalries, and all that. But this tweet from @MavPuck is absolute horse !@#$.

5ab01bc8b0e43_ScreenShot2018-03-19at3_20_09PM.png.460cc44d6a8ea05ca6c9693cada8c86d.png

That's a UND Assistant AD tweeting, if you didn't know, and a snide ass brain fart from @SpazPuck, I mean, @MavPuck, that 4 idiot Omaha fans apparently liked. SMH.

UPDATE:  Tweet deleted. (Yeah, doofuses, no kidding.)

Edited by NoiseInsideMyHead
Tweet subsequently deleted

1 hour ago, Stockdamhockey said:

That is what happens when you are a Russian Bot