SiouxSports.com Forum

Weber Predictions

UND Fan

2 hours ago, ND1 said:

Weber State has yet to beat an opponent with a winning record, they are pretenders... UND rolls 40-17 in front of a crowd of 11,000+

Was going to make that point as well........................................UND 31-21

22 minutes ago, geaux_sioux said:

They have the athletes to beat us. Don't care who they've played. 

Of course they do..................................UND isn't playing MSU-M but the fact remains their wins haven't come vs. top shelf FCS teams.

• Upvote 1

47 minutes ago, ND1 said:

Bonus Pick.. UNI beats the Bison.  Bison fall to 9th in the coaches poll, while UND cracks the top 10 and Bisonville believe the world is coming to an end!!!

UNI will most likely lose, which will give them their 5th "quality loss" of the year resulting them cracking the top 10 in the polls!! 

• Upvote 1

This one makes me nervous, too, but UND can smell the playoffs now:            UND  34

WSU  28

Out of the last 3 games of the regular season, I feel most confident about this one. Weber definitely has a quality team, but if you really look at who they've played and their final scores, it's not as impressive (I know similar things can be said about UND). Being at home is a huge advantage. I see it similar to the SUU games.

UND 38

WSU 17

Big game for the hawks!

Weber state only beat sacremento state 14-7 while UND crushed them 40-7.

Weber state only beat UC-Davis 38-35.

Idk if this matters since UND only beat ISU by 7 but its just a thought. Weber has been kinda inconsistant on the wins but a win is a win i guess. DId beat portland state 14-10, and came back to beat SUU last week from 20 points with 8 min left in the 4th.

Webers qb J. Clark has been good this year with 1700 yards passing and 300 yards rushing wtih 16 td's.

Weber also has 3 capable running backs and run the screen play alot and good.

Pretty solid defense

With it being in the hawks nest, Reyes back and healthy, and hopefully a big crowd i dont thing UND is gonna have a problem.

UND 34

Weber 14

• Upvote 2

36 minutes ago, TBR said:

UND typically wins when I tell myself I am going to be stone cold objective with a prediction, so here goes:

Weber 28, UND 23

thanks for being "that guy" this week!  :)

I predict we give up a few big plays and it's close throughout.  But in the end Taubs big beautiful leg ends up being the difference. 

UND    30

Weber 28

• Upvote 1