SiouxSports.com Forum

SUU vs UND predictions

Nodak78

This is a big game.  We need to keep this train rolling down the track to a conference Championship.  Protect Our home field.

Will the OL en holes this weekend.  My I hope so.  I think we will do more play action pass. 

Our DB's will be pressured and I look forward to a couple INT's.

27-21  good guys

Und needs to take care of the ball......  Hang on to the ball!!

Unds needs to establish the pass right out of the gate as suu is giving up nearly 300 yards a game....keep them honest

und has left way to many points on the field this year, it's time they convert every opportunity. 

Hoping for a big raucous crowd that keeps the pedal down when und is on D.  Support the team!!!!

und 34-20    

• Upvote 1

This game will be a great game.  SUU has played a very good schedule and lost to some very good football teams.  Assuming we win at years end SUU could be 7-4 with losses to Montana, UND, University of Utah and BYU.  That is not a bad resume.  Some quality losses there.  

SUU is in the same spot as UND in trying to gain recognition as a Big Sky contender very year.  They have been successful proving it for a little longer than us and have a talented roster. This game will set my expectations for this team going forward.  I won't pick against UND but expect a close game and am really looking forward to Saturday  

UND- 28

SUU- 27

Statement game.  This is the game that people finally take notice of this team.  Locally and nationally.  A win puts us at 5-2 overall and and 4-0 in the Big Sky.  The 100th Homecoming and the place should be packed.  Newest biggest game of the year.  If the crowd shows up and stays engaged for the whole game, our boys will feed off it.  Especially our defense.  

UND - 31

SUU - 20

• Upvote 1

34 minutes ago, Siouxperfan7 said:

Statement game.  This is the game that people finally take notice of this team.  Locally and nationally.  A win puts us at 5-2 overall and and 4-0 in the Big Sky.  The 100th Homecoming and the place should be packed.  Newest biggest game of the year.  If the crowd shows up and stays engaged for the whole game, our boys will feed off it.  Especially our defense.  

UND - 31

SUU - 20

Absolutely.  Has to be a win to keep the momentum going if we're to be taken seriously at all.

• Upvote 1

Unfortunately, another nailbiter, but fortunately, I think our ground game and defense carry the day:   UND  31

SUU   24

Their LB Needham is a beast. He'll be all over the field for them. The QB isn't a great passer. He's rail thin too so let's beat him up. They have some really good looking rbs. Their front 7 looked pretty good against UC David. I think they'll be a tougher test than a lot of people think. This won't be an easy game by any means. We need to keep rolling and stay healthy. This game comes down to the hogs and dogs.

• Upvote 2

S. Utah just sputtered offensively last week against UC - Davis, 260 yards.  That's a 'cash for clunkers' recipe in GF.  We owe these guys one.  Studsrud will look better this time out than the last time he faced the Turd Birds.  33 - 17 good guys.

My bad, Bartles finished the game with a hurt shoulder after Joe's achilles.  Studsy didn't play.