SiouxSports.com Forum

2016 Attendance

nodak651

2 hours ago, Sioux95 said:

I see these are print only or will call tickets.  Anyone else having trouble printing the tickets?

I printed mine on Tuesday.  When you select the seats and click print there is another print button that pops up in the upper right corner.  You need to click that button to get them to print. I had trouble seeing that at first.

4 hours ago, Siouxperman8 said:

I printed mine on Tuesday.  When you select the seats and click print there is another print button that pops up in the upper right corner.  You need to click that button to get them to print. I had trouble seeing that at first.

Thanks.

12 hours ago, ChrisUND1 said:

Let's turn this to positive:  there are a good number of REALLY good seats available, talking between the 40s...buy these up UND fans!!!  Gonna be a crazy environment in there 8 days from now.

I feel kind of bad for a couple people on here who bought tickets right away and are driving a couple hundred miles and sitting on the 10 yard line, when they could be on the 40 insteady. It's like they are penalized for being the most loyal and buying tickets right away.

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, Sioux94 said:

I feel kind of bad for a couple people on here who bought tickets right away and are driving a couple hundred miles and sitting on the 10 yard line, when they could be on the 40 insteady. It's like they are penalized for being the most loyal and buying tickets right away.

There will be plenty of empty seats....they can fill those in. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

5 hours ago, Sioux94 said:

Pretty good chance they will be able to move over to student seating - it may be a little higher up but those area still good seats. Once you get into your seating area it's easy to just walk over toward the center. 

9 hours ago, UNDBIZ said:

Well the hockey-only fans may be looking for something else to cheer for.....

Douche comment from you.......but hardly surprised. Trolling your own fan base. Well played.

There was actually quite a bit of UND FB talk in our area/section last night for what that's worth.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

8 hours ago, Sioux94 said:

Agreed. Live and learn, but since season ticket holders have proven they are not all deserving of such generous consideration, the window to claim seats should be shortened to 24 hours or less going forward, and BEFORE the general on-sale.

I'm still struggling to understand how season ticket holders (i.e., arguably the most loyal and passionate fan base) of a program that hasn't sniffed the postseason in a long time can drop the ball in such large numbers, especially with men's hockey on the road.  Are that many people traveling to NYC?

5 minutes ago, Oxbow6 said:

Douche comment from you.......but hardly surprised.

Not quite so douche-y. As hard as it may be for some to accept, a "down" start to the year for men's hockey should actually be a good thing for football, especially if the latter makes any kind of run. Nobody ever said that sports fan psychology is anything close to normal. 

20 minutes ago, NoiseInsideMyHead said:

Agreed. Live and learn, but since season ticket holders have proven they are not all deserving of such generous consideration, the window to claim seats should be shortened to 24 hours or less going forward, and BEFORE the general on-sale.

I'm still struggling to understand how season ticket holders (i.e., arguably the most loyal and passionate fan base) of a program that hasn't sniffed the postseason in a long time can drop the ball in such large numbers, especially with men's hockey on the road.  Are that many people traveling to NYC?

I was able to get a season ticket holder buddy who can not go to buy his seats/tickets so in turn I could get them to someone who could use them.

6 minutes ago, NoiseInsideMyHead said:

Have to remember a lot of those primo seats are probably businesses.  If they don't have anybody going then they might not renew.  

Or they are part of a Champions Club tier where they have to buy football, also? 

6 minutes ago, NoiseInsideMyHead said:

Not quite so douche-y. As hard as it may be for some to accept, a "down" start to the year for men's hockey should actually be a good thing for football, especially if the latter makes any kind of run. Nobody ever said that sports fan psychology is anything close to normal. 

A down start? My guess is they'll be 8-5-2 after tonight and this coming off a NC season. Down starts were Hak's calling card.........he isn't behind the bench any more.

I will agree with your last comment. I do believe the buzz around UND FB is because of.........UND FB's success. Imagine that?!?!

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, UND1983 said:

Have to remember a lot of those primo seats are probably businesses.  If they don't have anybody going then they might not renew.  

Or they are part of a Champions Club tier where they have to buy football, also? 

Yes. Businesses buy large chunks....And even with that said, the renew rate will never be 100%...probably more like 75-85%, and that's what it looked like to me from seeing the map.

20 minutes ago, Cratter said:

One thing to consider for those seat chart watchers. The visiting team area is being held and appears sold out and I'm sure 99% of those tickets will get returned and opened up.

It depends which team wins.  Some will be sold as it may be the last game some parents see their kids play.  I'll say it's closer to 25-50% are returned   It's only 500 tickets total I believe  

3 hours ago, Oxbow6 said:

Douche comment from you.......but hardly surprised. Trolling your own fan base. Well played.

There was actually quite a bit of UND FB talk in our area/section last night for what that's worth.

Overreaction to a joke from you, but hardly surprised.

Never viewed you as a hockey-only fan anyway. Good to hear people are excited. 

Just now, UNDBIZ said:

Overreaction to a joke from you, but hardly surprised.

Never viewed you as a hockey-only fan anyway. Good to hear people are excited. 

No overreaction........just bored with your same lame schtick.