SiouxSports.com Forum

Game Day @ Bowling Green

geaux_sioux

I was hoping they would take the tie and let the defense do their thing in OT, but I also understand the call. If Carr comes down with that (Which he should of; he probably feels sick about it), it looks like a genius play, and we're all cheering.

Extremely disappointing that this team is so close to 2-0, but sits winless. Next week is a must win game.

If we want to take some positives away, we have drastically improved as the games have gone on, especially this week. We looked much better the second half. Offense looked better and so did the secondary. Last week I was upset; this week I'm just disappointed.

Key to next week is not starting out so slow. We're back home, and its time to get in the win column.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

20 minutes ago, Oxbow6 said:

Again.......a quality loss. We are big on those around here. Right?

Yeah, what's the difference between a quality loss and a bad win? Funny thing about that.  If we win this game and BG goes on to suck it up the rest of the way, then the pundits debate whether it was a quality enough FBS win, aka what happen to us last year with the WYO win.  We can't fixate on this stuff (but we will); we just have to set or sights on USD.

6 minutes ago, ndlifer said:

Playoffs are pretty much out the window, let's at least get to .500 this year

I think this team will at least be 6-3 from here on out but that gets them to only 6-5. 7-2 the rest of the way is a possibility to get to 7-4 and IMO that's their ceiling. "Out the window"......no but we have seen 7-4 doesn't guarantee you jack either.