SiouxSports.com Forum

Game Day @ Bowling Green

geaux_sioux

It's bounce back time in Ohio for someone. This is a matchup that could spell disaster for either team. The weather could also play a huge role today. Either way both teams could really use a win. Nobody wants to start out 0-2. Time to step up and make it happen. Give the fare westher fans some intrigue. The entire offense must step it up if we are to have a chance.  Come back with your shield or on it.

• Upvote 3

I had a dream that I was Keaton studsrud and I (as Keaton) scored a fourth quarter touchdown from the goal line to put us up 33-17. And then after the game, I (as Dustin, the fan watching at home) turned to ESPN and saw our game score scroll across the bottom and we win 30-2. So hopefully one of those scores is right!

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, WiSioux said:

So either I am oblivious or they do a terrible job advertising outside of Grand Forks but I wasn't even aware the team played last week. I wanted to try and listen to some games this year because I hope to attend two and now I am already behind.

Come to this site for all your UND football news.

Next week is Potato Bowl. Regardless of today's outcome, I hope the Alerus is packed with fans.

46 minutes ago, shep said:

Come to this site for all your UND football news.

Next week is Potato Bowl. Regardless of today's outcome, I hope the Alerus is packed with fans.

I am on this site multiple times daily... Although on the mobile version so I rarely scroll past the forum headlines.