SiouxSports.com Forum

NORTH DAKOTA vs. UMD - FRIDAY Gameday

AZSIOUX

The boys just look like they aren't into the game. Maybe the coaches should have stuck with the game day routine and picked the evening game. 

Duluth's bear hugs and tackling aren't helping the team get any flow either. I thought the refs were supposed to be putting an emphasis on holding and obstructions. 

Hopefully that goal picks them up. 

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, dakotadan said:

The boys just look like they aren't into the game. Maybe the coaches should have stuck with the game day routine and picked the evening game. 

Duluth's bear hugs and tackling isn't helping the team get any flow either. I thought the refs were supposed to be putting an emphasis on on holding and obstructions. 

Hopefully that goal picks them up. 

As long as that's what they say they're gonna do it sounds good so they don't actually have to do it

I am frustrated, but this is a hell of a hockey game...

Sioux need to stop being cute and simply move the puck.  It does seem like the puck isn't sitting on our sticks...I would've thought the ice was bad too, until i heard otherwise on here...

Cam has let in a softie, which is the difference so far...

2 minutes ago, yzerman19 said:

I am frustrated, but this is a hell of a hockey game...

Sioux need to stop being cute and simply move the puck.  It does seem like the puck isn't sitting on our sticks...I would've thought the ice was bad too, until i heard otherwise on here...

Cam has let in a softie, which is the difference so far...

Ice doesn't seem to be the best though. I've seen a lot of players fall on their own. Schmaltz did right at the waning seconds of the 2nd period.

Good venue. Couple UMD fans begging and I mean begging for every call. Annoying! If the CBS lines decides to play north and south for awhile the score might change. Cam hasn't been razor sharp.