SiouxSports.com Forum

Here comes the Merchandise

burronation

11 minutes ago, dagies said:

I'm on record as not being a huge fan of this logo.  Not sure if it's the black letters but this doesn't look all bad. Better than I would have expected.   

I really didn't mind the black polo Santiago had on at the FB presser yesterday. I'd buy it; I'd wear it. 

I know we're well past the point of giving input on what the logo should be or how it could be tweaked, but just for the sake of conversation, I'm thinking if the upper feathers on the hawk were upturned a bit, a little more of a ski jump to them, it might have more dramatic impact.  Just a thought 

2 hours ago, InHeavenThereIsNoBeer said:

I don't follow this at all. Do we have a translator in the forum that could assist?

He's talking about gear....I understand what he's saying.  Loves the old Fighting Sioux gear, he's ok with the just UND or ND gear, but he does like the new FH stuff. 

You guys need to learn speed typing, you only understand term paper quality...:lol:

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, ericpnelson said:

I'd probably take that bet, but I'd mostly be genuinely curious to see the breakdown.

I would take the bet against you. I would say there is more people there that DIDN'T go to UND. 

They're just locals and or hockey fans....

....or just plain old entertainment fans! Not much to do in GF when it's cold outside. It's easy to get addicted to Sioux hockey!

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, bigskyvikes said:

He's talking about gear....I understand what he's saying.  Loves the old Fighting Sioux gear, he's ok with the just UND or ND gear, but he does like the new FH stuff. 

You guys need to learn speed typing, you only understand term paper quality...:lol:

My apologies, I never learned the 'ramble' language

12 minutes ago, UNDBIZ said:

You know what they say happens when you assume....

It would be very unfortunate if they did not.  However, I don't think they have much choice in the matter.  I see them having it.  Do you think Faison wants Berry to answer the question "your womens team has the new logo on their helmet, even your football team has it on their helmet.  Why does your team refuse to embrace the new logo?"

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

7 minutes ago, Siouxperfan7 said:

It would be very unfortunate if they did not.  However, I don't think they have much choice in the matter.  I see them having it.  Do you think Faison wants Berry to answer the question "your womens team has the new logo on their helmet, even your football team has it on their helmet.  Why does your team refuse to embrace the new logo?"

I agree with you, but hockey usually gets what hockey wants. 

16 minutes ago, Siouxperfan7 said:

Not sure what reporter at the GF Herald would have the balls to ask that question the way you worded it :lol:

5 minutes ago, iluvdebbies said:

Why didn't the football put the Sioux logo on the side of their helmets? Did they not embrace the logo?

Way too busy for small helmet decal.  They had a small logo on the jersey for years.  Kind of busy for that too.

24 minutes ago, Siouxperfan7 said:

berry points up at banner 8 and walks away with swagger...

5 hours ago, Siouxperfan7 said:

Men's hockey hasn't had any logo on their helmets since they were forced to take the Sioux decal off. I believe the women's team has had some kind of ND logo on their helmet the past so years so that would be the difference between the two. I wouldn't be surprised if the men continue with no logo at all on the helmet and I hope they do.

9 hours ago, SiouxScore said:

Men's hockey hasn't had any logo on their helmets since they were forced to take the Sioux decal off. I believe the women's team has had some kind of ND logo on their helmet the past so years so that would be the difference between the two. I wouldn't be surprised if the men continue with no logo at all on the helmet and I hope they do.

Living in denial, I see.  To what end?  To prove a point?  To show that men's hockey has bigger pucks, err, balls?  I'm starting to see real similarities between the Bernie Sanders crowd and the Sioux forever people.  Stop fighting a foolish fight and join the team; the ongoing tantrums are an embarrassment.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 7

37 minutes ago, NoiseInsideMyHead said:

Living in denial, I see.  To what end?  To prove a point?  To show that men's hockey has bigger pucks, err, balls?  I'm starting to see real similarities between the Bernie Sanders crowd and the Sioux forever people.  Stop fighting a foolish fight and join the team; the ongoing tantrums are an embarrassment.

I have my own opinion as do many others and that is fine. I will not just "join the team" and embrace the fighting hawks nickname and logo. I hate the logo and nickname would have much rather just went without a nickname but that won't stop me from supporting the UND athletic teams especially the hockey team.

• Upvote 3