SiouxSports.com Forum

So I Guess Fighting Hawks It Is

geaux_sioux

26 minutes ago, InHeavenThereIsNoBeer said:

Not saying this is perfect, but it's more towards a geometric type logo that I'd prefer...

Military_of_Clinkham_Wood_Logo.png

EXACTLY!! Geometric is the way to go....look at Ball States logo versus the other cardinals and birds and it stands out a little...not much but a little

On January 29, 2016 at 6:46 PM, 77iceman said:

The more i see these "birds with teeth" logos, the more i like my super simple design...

5693f9553a922_Hawks12_football.jpg.dc821

Someone asked why i didn't put in for the RFP.  I said "i'd rather not design for a client that is forced into the project and who's users won't like it no matter what it is".

If we go geometric with this thing I wouldn't mind something like the bottom logo in the quote. 

Good. The other two finalists were playing JV compared to SME. I'm still not sure how Phoenix made the final three. It was kind of cool that Summit stopped by here for input but I never felt like they would be selected for some reason. I hope SME proves me right, I liked them from the beginning.

based on what we know of each finalist, this was my preferred option too, but I also appreciated Summit coming by and letting us at least talk smart.   I sure hope SME can pull it off.

I see the story references a possible opportunity for the public to give their opinions.  Will be curious how that takes shape.