SiouxSports.com Forum

Moo U Dumpster Fire Thread

geaux_sioux

5 minutes ago, SlowHand said:

Everyone here prepared to apologize if it comes out that its prescription adderral?

If its prescription Adderrall then all he had to do was submit his prescription.  Real easy process.

But back to your convoluted point, we have been bitching about the process of how it WASN'T reported by any of the 12-15 media members that were down in Frisco when they all knew it about during the 2-3 day leadup to the game.  A kid getting dinged by the NCAA is meh, whatever.  Happens all the time. 

But for the Fargo media to purposely hide it for NDSU's benefit is the issue here.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, UND1983 said:

If its prescription Adderrall then all he had to do was submit his prescription.  Real easy process.

But back to your convoluted point, we have been bitching about the process of how it WASN'T reported by any of the 12-15 media members that were down in Frisco when they all knew it about during the 2-3 day leadup to the game.  A kid getting dinged by the NCAA is meh, whatever.  Happens all the time. 

But for the Fargo media to purposely hide it for NDSU's benefit is the issue here.

Is this a boo hoo moment????

Another question Dont the Marcils own most of the media in Fargo?

You know, you are obviously cruisin’ for a bruisin’ as the old saying goes. The continued fighting and insults to everyone is getting old.

This could be throwing in the towel for a two minute warning.... drop it until we know facts or as much truth as we can expect today from any source.....

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Mama Sue said:

You know, you are obviously cruisin’ for a bruisin’ as the old saying goes. The continued fighting and insults to everyone is getting old.

This could be throwing in the towel for a two minute warning.... drop it until we know facts or as much truth as we can expect today from any source.....

Do you normally speak in cliches or is that an internet persona thing? Asking for a friend.:)

Being an intelligent, educated, and assertive woman who is 55+, I speak how I want.

Throwing in the towel for a two minute warning is a wrestling term and not a cliche.

I am busy sewing a peacock costume..... this conversation is rather redundant.

3 minutes ago, bison73 said:

Ive got a thing against rumor and innuendo.  Very poor retort on your part.

Nothing I have stated is rumor or innuendo.  The only thing left to clarify is the Roehl part and I highly doubt that will ever be definitively figured out. At least not publically, although, if Robbins doesn't get that year back his family may become a bit squeaky.  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, SlowHand said:

Everyone here prepared to apologize if it comes out that its prescription adderral?

Prescription Adderall is commonly abused by college football players to improve their reaction time.  Using it for that purpose is cheating and is why it's on the banned list.  Why would we apologize if he used it without a prescription?

19 minutes ago, UND1983 said:

Nothing I have stated is rumor or innuendo.  The only thing left to clarify is the Roehl part and I highly doubt that will ever be definitively figured out. At least not publically, although, if Robbins doesn't get that year back his family may become a bit squeaky.  

My post wasnt in reference to you.

On 1/12/2019 at 5:08 PM, bison73 said:

That is nothing more than rumor.

On 1/12/2019 at 5:59 PM, bison73 said:

Not saying its not in sports.I saw it first hand 

2 hours ago, bison73 said:

Is this a boo hoo moment????

2 hours ago, Siouxphan27 said:

I’ll bet you $5 million he did not have an approved prescription with the NCAA for whatever he was suspended for.   Deal?

2 hours ago, Mama Sue said:

You know, you are obviously cruisin’ for a bruisin’ as the old saying goes.

26 minutes ago, bison73 said:

Ive got a thing against rumor and innuendo.

Sure sounds like you want a rumor here?

Facts were and are being hid.

You lead this last page in posts, also trolling. Just go home to Bozoville and work on those posters, you might find common ground.

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, BarnWinterSportsEngelstad said:

You lead this last page in posts, also trolling. Just go home to Bozoville and work on those posters, you might find common ground.

C09A25C6-1F16-447C-854D-E10A3DB796FF.jpeg

1 hour ago, BarnWinterSportsEngelstad said:

Thats youre reply??? Trolling?????:lol: Barney barney barney:whistling:

1 hour ago, bison73 said:

Thats youre reply??? Trolling?????:lol: Barney barney barney:whistling:

My reply had; rumor, facts, trolling, Bozoville, common ground. Not just trolling like you imply, YOUR TROLLING AGAIN. 

My reply is below.

"Sure sounds like you want a rumor here?

You lead this last page in posts, also trolling. Just go home to Bozoville and work on those posters, you might find common ground."

• Upvote 1

51 minutes ago, BarnWinterSportsEngelstad said:

My reply had; rumor, facts, trolling, Bozoville, common ground. Not just trolling like you imply, YOUR TROLLING AGAIN. 

My reply is below.

"Sure sounds like you want a rumor here?

You lead this last page in posts, also trolling. Just go home to Bozoville and work on those posters, you might find common ground."

Its always what you resort to when you have nothing. At least youre consistent.  :lol:

• Downvote 1

4 minutes ago, BarnWinterSportsEngelstad said:

In this case I'd say you have nothing, because there is something here; NCAA found something and facts are still covered up.

We werent talking about that so that would make you wrong. Nice try. 

As far as the testing yes they did find something. Everyone knows it so whats your point?

• Downvote 1

55 minutes ago, BarnWinterSportsEngelstad said:

In this case I'd say you have nothing, because there is something here; NCAA found something and facts are still covered up.

46 minutes ago, bison73 said:

We werent talking about  that so that would make you wrong. Nice try.     
I was, I brought up 6 Quotes & your wanting it as a rumor in my post at top of page, you replied.

As far as the testing yes they did find something. Everyone knows it so whats your point?

Everyone doesn't know, and what was the drug? So were the Bissons not playing by the rules?
Press not covering the story before the game, why?
How player get the drugs? Did coach know/help? Other Players involved?
Facts are also still covered up.

Additional concerns:
Doesn't the AD want to know? or does he? 
Is winning that important? Cover up?
Is press schooled to keep mouth shut?
Chapman cheating plan still in place?

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, BarnWinterSportsEngelstad said:

In your case:  posting comments online in favor of your team and/or against opposing team and/or their posters for the purpose of provoking a response on opposing home team message board. 

That’s not what a troll is.

Providing an opposing viewpoint is called a conversation.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

5 hours ago, BarnWinterSportsEngelstad said:

Everyone doesn't know, and what was the drug? So were the Bissons not playing by the rules?
Press not covering the story before the game, why?
How player get the drugs? Did coach know/help? Other Players involved?
Facts are also still covered up.

Additional concerns:
Doesn't the AD want to know? or does he? 
Is winning that important? Cover up?
Is press schooled to keep mouth shut?
Chapman cheating plan still in place?

You go Barn... questions everyone is asking!