SiouxSports.com Forum

Moo U Dumpster Fire Thread

geaux_sioux

8 hours ago, SiouxBoys said:

Bison fans sure are defending the Forum pretty hard here for something that is apparently "not a big deal".

Again, Shakespeare “Me thinks she doth protest too much.”

I hope that mama bear is real mad and gets to the bottom of this. If someone thought it was “approved” then someone told that young man it was ok. I can not get a vision on a young man playing a key position on a potential national title team.... from a ND County (small town, big name, positive role model)... taking something he knew would take him out of the picture.

Basically, I could care less about the Forum and the media.... there is no credibility in media anymore. I want BLOOD for whomever knew about this..... I guess it is time for the NDSU AD to earn his pay. I don’t know how to bold anything here...,TIME FOR THE NDSU AD TO EARN HIS PAY.

so Bisonville put that in your pipe and smoke it... keep quiet and quit defending this obvious lack of judgement and playing Pontius Pilot.

I have not had my first cup of coffee yet. These things just tick me off.

11 hours ago, Gothmog said:

The whole thing amounts to absolutely nothing. It made no competitive difference in the game itself, and delaying the announcement in no way harmed the player or anyone else.

Player suspended for failing drug test leading into National Title game = nothing.....   Ask the player if it meant nothing!  No competitive difference and no way harmed player, then why wasn't it reported?   Again, that's the question...…

Sounds like a "nothing to see here, move along people.." attitude.

• Upvote 2

32 minutes ago, CMSioux said:

You can bet that SU "Mom" is getting talked to by some Bizon zealots and she will stop talking. 

Well I hope she has the balls (politically correct term is gonadal foritute now so I don’t offend someone) to not back down.

Sad but I bet you are right....

51 minutes ago, CMSioux said:

You can bet that SU "Mom" is getting talked to by some Bizon zealots and she will stop talking. 

That SU Mom is one of the Bizon zealots. I believe she was a standout bball player for them back when they were damn near unstoppable.......

11 hours ago, Nodak61 said:

Player suspended for failing drug test leading into National Title game = nothing.....   Ask the player if it meant nothing!  No competitive difference and no way harmed player, then why wasn't it reported?   Again, that's the question...…

Sounds like a "nothing to see here, move along people.." attitude.

Why are you making a big deal about it when we arent? It didnt effect you.

• Downvote 1

12 hours ago, Mama Sue said:

Again, Shakespeare “Me thinks she doth protest too much.”

I hope that mama bear is real mad and gets to the bottom of this. If someone thought it was “approved” then someone told that young man it was ok. I can not get a vision on a young man playing a key position on a potential national title team.... from a ND County (small town, big name, positive role model)... taking something he knew would take him out of the picture.

Basically, I could care less about the Forum and the media.... there is no credibility in media anymore. I want BLOOD for whomever knew about this..... I guess it is time for the NDSU AD to earn his pay. I don’t know how to bold anything here...,TIME FOR THE NDSU AD TO EARN HIS PAY.

so Bisonville put that in your pipe and smoke it... keep quiet and quit defending this obvious lack of judgement and playing Pontius Pilot.

I have not had my first cup of coffee yet. These things just tick me off.

:lol:

• Downvote 1

1 hour ago, jdub27 said:

And I'm sure sure the 20,000 (!!!) post thread about UND on the MooU board is full of stuff that affects Ndsu... 

Considering that thread was started by a UND fan I dont see how your comment is relevant. But if you dont want to answer the question? All righty then.:)

• Downvote 1

22 hours ago, Herd said:

You better attack real hard with your keyboard, rather than relying on your team to get it done.  It’s your only shot, so you better spin this story really good.

It’s only a matter of time until the tide changes. 1 year, 10 years, it has happened and will happen once again. Enjoy it while it lasts! It sure would be a shame if they sank their own ship.

10 hours ago, bison73 said:

Considering that thread was started by a UND fan I dont see how your comment is relevant. But if you dont want to answer the question? All righty then.:)

I'll answer the question for you then. If this was a UND player, let's say our starting Fullback. NDSU would be allllllll over this. That's what rivals do. Look at any rivalry. They want any dirt on the opposing team that they can find. Gosh look down to even VCSU vs JC. Literally the lowest level of college football and that rivalry is even hot and heavy. Now on a D1 level with both teams soon to play each other YEARLY! Both team are putting each other under the microscope more than ever and their deprived fans have the right to do the same. NDSU has been incredibly successful lately and that is great for them. They earned it. UND is hungry for the success, being only 70 short miles away, so ya it does concern them. Everything NDSU does concerns UND football. They want any edge they can get. If that edge is NDSU players getting suspended their senior year for doing something illegal, well sucks to suck.

(Also, this is the same kid who lost his scholarship for boozing too much in high school, even before he stepped foot on campus.)

• Upvote 1

The media picking and choosing what and when to report on newsworthy topics makes them no longer objective reporters. 

Pick and choosing what to put into the public square is what a paid media relations (aka the spin meisters) department does. 

• Upvote 2

On 1/14/2019 at 8:43 PM, Gothmog said:

The whole thing amounts to absolutely nothing. It made no competitive difference in the game itself, and delaying the announcement in no way harmed the player or anyone else.

EWU's game planning?