SiouxSports.com Forum

Moo U Dumpster Fire Thread

geaux_sioux

16 minutes ago, UND-FB-FAN said:

Oh absolutely, I agree. Take notes, @geaux_sioux; this is how you intelligibly respond. 

UND has to control what they can control; focus on themselves and get the best players available to them. In the meantime, UND fans also should hope the NDSU dynasty somehow implodes. If it doesn’t, and it hasn’t yet, then the uphill battle for UND remains very steep. 

Well then Thelma, why don't you grab Louise, hop in the convertible, and you know the rest.....

MOST INACCURATE MONIKER EVER!!!!!!

41 minutes ago, UND-FB-FAN said:

6 for UND versus 60 for NDSU?

Hey guy, it is okay; reality has never really been your strong suit. 

You can call it negativity, that’s fine. It’s pretty obvious to anyone with an ounce of objectivity, though, that NDSU has become the all-time most successful FCS program.  UND has put up minimal resistance in that. 

Nice pivot. I haven’t forgotten how stupid and inaccurate your post was.

• Downvote 1

6 hours ago, Stockdamhockey said:

Well then Thelma, why don't you grab Louise, hop in the convertible, and you know the rest.....

MOST INACCURATE MONIKER EVER!!!!!!

Right, I don’t support UND football ....

Again, you’ve outdone yourself. 

• 3 weeks later...
7 hours ago, Sioux94 said:

This must be fake news.  There is no way a kid would pick UND over NDSU, I'll give it about an hour or so before we get an NDSU poster to post how they didn't really want him or only offered half a scholarship etc.. 

Go Hawks!

Trust me, if NDSU even had interest in him Miller would have put "he chose UND over interest from NDSU" in his story.   

4 minutes ago, nd1sufan said:

Trust me, if NDSU even had interest in him Miller would have put "he chose UND over interest from NDSU" in his story.   

No, once again that's Dom "who else offered" & "breaking academic failures" Izzo.

4 minutes ago, geaux_sioux said:

Don’t worry, we don’t.

Not worried, Just wondering who will be the next number 1 recruit in the state this year. First Lotysz, now Klein. Who will the next North Dakotan be to commit to UND and claim the "best player in the State" title. 

3 minutes ago, nd1sufan said:

Not worried, Just wondering who will be the next number 1 recruit in the state this year. First Lotysz, now Klein. Who will the next North Dakotan be to commit to UND and claim the "best player in the State" title. 

Lotysz was called best OL in the state, not best player. 

2 minutes ago, SiouxFan100 said:

I don’t know who the next one will be but what I do know is that su will claim they didn’t want him.

So far there has been one D1 commit from ND that both schools have offered...

2 hours ago, SlowHand said:

If we cant make fun of each other what good is the internet?

Hopefully it will be unlocked at some point.

Come on mods, lighten up a little.  Have a little fun. :)

No need for people to act like immature little children all the time either.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, dakotadan said:

No need for people to act like immature little children all the time either.

Acting childlike becomes more appealing to me every year.  When you get a little older you will feel the same.

Have a little fun, be serious at work not on your own time.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, SlowHand said:

Acting childlike becomes more appealing to me every year.  When you get a little older you will feel the same.

Have a little fun, be serious at work not on your own time.

^^^

amen

us Old folks like to have fun every now and then - now fun doesn’t mean you have a chance of going to jail mind you!