SiouxSports.com Forum

Moo U Dumpster Fire Thread

geaux_sioux

• 4 weeks later...
7 hours ago, Mama Sue said:

Do you think think the way the U to the south threw their student under the bus for the natty has helped our recruiting???

Don’t know what their recruits are like but LOVE ours!

Absolutely! Look at all of the UND commits that have NDSU offers!  NDSU is lucky to get kids with NSIC offers now.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

16 minutes ago, Siouxphan27 said:

Wow, that steroid use throughout the locker room comment evidently really affected recruiting.  

Or was it the Bison HOF mother - calling out the NDSU athletic department that they trusted there son's well being with!!

• Upvote 3

11 hours ago, nd1sufan said:

Absolutely! Look at all of the UND commits that have NDSU offers!  NDSU is lucky to get kids with NSIC offers now.

Get a big commit and he's back everyone!  So predictable.  Even though they got destroyed in ND this year 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, UND1983 said:

Would be interesting to look into, IMO.  But I am sure you guys will just assume you got the better prospects.

It looks like its you who have made that assumption without looking in to it?????:whistling:.

3 hours ago, UND1983 said:

Would be interesting to look into, IMO.  But I am sure you guys will just assume you got the better prospects.

Well to be fair in looking at head to head recruiting battles it looks to me like they've won them all so far.  Unless I'm missing something.

3 minutes ago, NDRA said:

Well to be fair in looking at head to head recruiting battles it looks to me like they've won them all so far.  Unless I'm missing something.

Is that what I was talking about?  You can start a separate discussion for that if you'd like.  

Wait....did you just join the forum to say that?