SiouxSports.com Forum

Moo U Dumpster Fire Thread

geaux_sioux

7 hours ago, FlinFlan80 said:

I'll answer the question for you then. If this was a UND player, let's say our starting Fullback. NDSU would be allllllll over this. That's what rivals do. Look at any rivalry. They want any dirt on the opposing team that they can find. Gosh look down to even VCSU vs JC. Literally the lowest level of college football and that rivalry is even hot and heavy. Now on a D1 level with both teams soon to play each other YEARLY! Both team are putting each other under the microscope more than ever and their deprived fans have the right to do the same. NDSU has been incredibly successful lately and that is great for them. They earned it. UND is hungry for the success, being only 70 short miles away, so ya it does concern them. Everything NDSU does concerns UND football. They want any edge they can get. If that edge is NDSU players getting suspended their senior year for doing something illegal, well sucks to suck.

(Also, this is the same kid who lost his scholarship for boozing too much in high school, even before he stepped foot on campus.)

At least youre honest and I agree with your assessment except for us losing a player for the natty giving you an edge.  You need better players and coaching. But if you think us losing a player is what its going to take for you to turn the corner you might want to reevaluate . In the short term Im sure it makes you feel better.:)

8 minutes ago, The Sicatoka said:

Your fellow Bison fan brought him up quite easily. I guess you're behind. 

8 minutes ago, The Sicatoka said:

Your fellow Bison fan brought him up quite easily. I guess you're behind. 

Behind??? Or Dont care?  I will go with the latter. Just like players that have left our program for what ever reason. They leave they leave. It happens.

On 1/16/2019 at 2:49 PM, bison73 said:

At least youre honest and I agree with your assessment except for us losing a player for the natty giving you an edge.  You need better players and coaching. But if you think us losing a player is what its going to take for you to turn the corner you might want to reevaluate . In the short term Im sure it makes you feel better.:)

First of all, that player is done at NDSU. He lost his entire senior year and was on his way to being a three year starter, so that will give any team you play an edge. I never said that NDSU losing a fullback would instantly make UND a better team and turn a corner. That's insane. I think what will help UND turn the corner is the new coaches, recruiting, and NDSU will eventually come back down to earth.

4 hours ago, BarnWinterSportsEngelstad said:

Image result for ndsu bison fans And, how many alumni season ticket holders will show up with this shirt on, which also has "S....S...S..." on back of T-shirt?

So Mr. smart guy came up with an indian with capital N balls by his mouth then Sioux Suck Sh.....t on back?  Really confusing.    

1 hour ago, FlinFlan80 said:

First of all, that player is done at NDSU. He lost his entire senior year and was on his way to being a three year starter, so that will give any team you play an edge. I never said that NDSU losing a fullback would instantly make UND a better team and turn a corner. That's insane. I think what will help UND turn the corner is the new coaches, recruiting, and NDSU will eventually come back down to earth.

A lot of people said the same thing when Wentz went down in '15, and look what happened. I ain't worried.

1 hour ago, Bubbasburner said:

A lot of people said the same thing when Wentz went down in '15, and look what happened. I ain't worried.

Well that's good. Teams who are worried are teams that underestimate others and get knocked off. I'm not too worried about NDSU taking it all next year.

6 hours ago, BarnWinterSportsEngelstad said:

Image result for ndsu bison fans And, how many alumni season ticket holders will show up with this shirt on, which also has "S....S...S..." on back of T-shirt?

So much stupid in just one image. 

Please, please tell me that's a photo shopped image and not a real shirt. 

So, so much stupid ... 

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, FlinFlan80 said:

Sincerely, you seem to be pretty knowledgeable about football.

Out of curiosity, what is your opinion about this change of regime at NDSU and why you feel it is going to be more challenging than the 2013/2014 regime change?

To me, it could go either way, as any coaching and QB change can, but I’m just curious if it’s something specific you’re seeing that suggests this changeover won’t go as smooth as the last one.

36 minutes ago, The Sicatoka said:

Getting forgetful in your old age there Sicatoka? :wink:

https://www.grandforksherald.com/news/education/4153950-und-officials-disgusted-offensive-t-shirt-spotted-ndsu-football-game

Quite a bit of discussion on here about the shirt back in 2016 - mainly about how it didn't make any sense.

45 minutes ago, The Sicatoka said:

So much stupid in just one image. 

So, so much stupid ... 

Real deal at the Manure Pit in the fall of 2016. Bison Pride.

One can go to BOZOville and get the artist's theme.

The back of T-shirt is easy, it just has the three word chant.

26 minutes ago, Bison06 said:

Sincerely, you seem to be pretty knowledgeable about football.

Out of curiosity, what is your opinion about this change of regime at NDSU and why you feel it is going to be more challenging than the 2013/2014 regime change?

To me, it could go either way, as any coaching and QB change can, but I’m just curious if it’s something specific you’re seeing that suggests this changeover won’t go as smooth as the last one.

I think that this change of regime will be tougher, due to the loss of twenty some high quality seniors. I still think NDSU is dominate and makes the playoffs, but for some reason I feel as though they will be knocked off next year. I do think Klieman had a better crop overall to begin with than what Entz is taking over. However, there are still some extremely high quality athletes at NDSU. Cox is probably the best defensive player they have had during this entire run as far a complete player goes. Also, I will say now that Trey Lance will be overall better than stick. I do think the most pressure next year is on the new OL coach, who I am not sold on. I think they graduated 4-5 decent OL and without a killer OL. That NDSU offense is rather average. That's just my take on it all. All in all, NDSU will still be very competitive

• Upvote 1

On 1/16/2019 at 3:02 PM, bison73 said:

Behind??? Or Dont care?  I will go with the latter. Just like players that have left our program for what ever reason. They leave they leave. It happens.

Could it be that this attitude of don't care is what's helped BB Bison Mom from keeping her mouth shut? Others in Pembina County watching, lots of family and friends here. Devastating outcome to a college athlete, something he'll always be remembered as???   Is she convinced that all this is Juniors fault???

While cow college tries to ignore and hope it blows over.

Why was the cover up so Zipped up, sure sounds like more to the story??? How big is this story, will junior give up his Bison Pride?

Scholarship? Full cost of living?

• Upvote 1