SiouxSports.com Forum

UND Sports TV Options

siouxfan512

4 hours ago, UNDColorado said:

MIDCO productions have been top notch. Yes their coverage area could be expanded but they are always working on that. I hope we stick with Midco.

KVLY would be an improvement for local coverage in my opinion. Nobody watches midco sn programming by chance, but plenty watch NBC. Midco's production has been top notch but its time for a coverage enhancement if the school can afford it. I'd assume they'd get less from KVLY than they have gotten from Midco.

23 minutes ago, Redneksioux said:

KVLY would be an improvement for local coverage in my opinion. Nobody watches midco sn programming by chance, but plenty watch NBC. Midco's production has been top notch but its time for a coverage enhancement if the school can afford it. I'd assume they'd get less from KVLY than they have gotten from Midco.

Most Bison fans I know cringed at the KVLY coverage...especially the pre-game

10 hours ago, Redneksioux said:

KVLY would be an improvement for local coverage in my opinion. Nobody watches midco sn programming by chance, but plenty watch NBC. Midco's production has been top notch but its time for a coverage enhancement if the school can afford it. I'd assume they'd get less from KVLY than they have gotten from 

KVLY would do a horrible job with hockey. 

Midco has done a very job of adapting and improving, 

They got rid of that god aweful lip synced fake rock song intro and some other really bad aspects.

• Upvote 1

On 8/20/2021 at 11:21 PM, Frozen4sioux said:

KVLY would do a horrible job with hockey. 

Midco has done a very job of adapting and improving, 

They got rid of that god aweful lip synced fake rock song intro and some other really bad aspects.

awww....memories

I contacted them to find out when mine will auto renew and was told in Nov.  I then asked if I could move my renew date to now so I could take advantage of the early bird special and he said that they can't apply the special to existing subscriptions.  I would need to cancel my subscription and then sign up again to get the special.  I took that to mean that even if your auto renew is during the special it would not apply because it is an existing subscription.

I don't know why they make this so hard and confusing every year.  Their website seems to contradict what Nodaker was told.  From the NCHC.tv site (emphasis added by me):

As has been the case in past years, NCHC and School Annual Passes from previous seasons will automatically renew for the 2021-22 season on the original purchase date and at the price the subscriber paid last season. Those subscribers with an Annual Pass (NCHC or School) from last season DO NOT need to purchase a new subscription. NCHC and School Monthly Pass subscribers from last season will have their account auto-renewed as well, and start to be charged again beginning in mid-September. For any billing questions, to upgrade from a school-specific pass to a conference subscription, or to cancel your subscription, please contact Fan Support at nchctv@sidearmsports.com.

https://www.nchchockey.com/news_article/show/1178902

A word of caution - check your credit card expiration date. If you are a subscriber back to the inception of nchc.tv you are guaranteed the original price (about $89) as long as you continue your subscription. My credit card that they had on file had expired so I was charged the current price. They made it right but it took a few emails to straighten it out.

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/27/2021 at 3:29 PM, siouxfaninseattle said:

A word of caution - check your credit card expiration date. If you are a subscriber back to the inception of nchc.tv you are guaranteed the original price (about $89) as long as you continue your subscription. My credit card that they had on file had expired so I was charged the current price. They made it right but it took a few emails to straighten it out.

I did not know this. And I am. I just paid $105. I don't think I ever got a break on their regular price, even though I have subscribed every year since inception.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/27/2021 at 1:05 PM, George M. Bluth said:

I don't know why they make this so hard and confusing every year.  Their website seems to contradict what Nodaker was told.  From the NCHC.tv site (emphasis added by me):

As has been the case in past years, NCHC and School Annual Passes from previous seasons will automatically renew for the 2021-22 season on the original purchase date and at the price the subscriber paid last season. Those subscribers with an Annual Pass (NCHC or School) from last season DO NOT need to purchase a new subscription. NCHC and School Monthly Pass subscribers from last season will have their account auto-renewed as well, and start to be charged again beginning in mid-September. For any billing questions, to upgrade from a school-specific pass to a conference subscription, or to cancel your subscription, please contact Fan Support at nchctv@sidearmsports.com.

https://www.nchchockey.com/news_article/show/1178902

Completely agree....this is so messed up. Does anyone know the original charge we all paid in year one? I have had this subscription and every year I fight with them to get my auto renewal set up. I just heard back from SideArm and they are trying to charge me $112 for this year. I am almost positive the rate was like $80 in year one.