SiouxSports.com Forum

UND Sports TV Options

siouxfan512

• 3 months later...

Perhaps not the best spot to put this article, considering it actually about FCS football, but I see that volleyball national championship game (along with FCS and WBB) will all be on ABC.  Hockey needs to get in on this treatment.

https://www.grandforksherald.com/sports/bison-media-zone/mens-sports/sources-2024-fcs-title-game-returning-to-national-televison-and-back-on-a-sunday

• 3 months later...

Didn't want to go through and read a lot to try and find the answer to my question, so I'll throw it here.

I noticed they changed the times/number of media time outs.  Used to be first whistle without a change restriction after the 5's (15, 10, 5).  What is it now, and any reason why they changed it?

1 hour ago, RedFrog said:

Didn't want to go through and read a lot to try and find the answer to my question, so I'll throw it here.

I noticed they changed the times/number of media time outs.  Used to be first whistle without a change restriction after the 5's (15, 10, 5).  What is it now, and any reason why they changed it?

The NCHC changed it to two TV timeouts but I don't remember when the timeouts happen. I think about after 6 minutes and 12 minutes. The timeouts are also 3 minutes instead of 2. Other conferences have gone this route also but I don't know what the reasoning is. Same amount of time so I don't see that it speeds up the game.

4 hours ago, Sodbuster said:

So my NCHC TV has not auto renewed yet. Should I be concerned?

48 minutes ago, Blackheart said:

It’s supposed to renew a year after you subscribed.

Mine hasn't either. Subscriptions are supposed to renew a year after subscribing, like @Blackheart said.

You can check the renewal date under the "Account/My Subcriptions" section of NCHC.tv. 

I originally subscribed in early October (2013 or 2014 or something) but now it's set to renew in mid-November. Which is weird.

1 hour ago, Kevin G said:

Mine hasn't either. Subscriptions are supposed to renew a year after subscribing, like @Blackheart said.

You can check the renewal date under the "Account/My Subcriptions" section of NCHC.tv. 

I originally subscribed in early October (2013 or 2014 or something) but now it's set to renew in mid-November. Which is weird.

You shouldn't have any interruption in service...they'll just auto-renew and you'll be good to go.

2 hours ago, Kevin G said:

I originally in early October (2013 or 2014 or something) but now it's set to renew in mid-November. Which is weird.

I subscribed at the start of the first season NCHC,TV was available and it auto renews in November for me too. A word of caution for everyone - check your credit card expiration date before renewal. Mine had expired a few years ago which has caused me to have to remind them every year that I subscribed early on and they promised the original price as long as I am a subscriber. So they charge me the current price ($113?) and after a couple of emails I get refunded back to the original price (about $90).