SiouxSports.com Forum

2015-2016 College Hockey (non UND Hockey)

cberkas

2-13 BABY!!!!! Frozen Four, here we come!!!! (Just kidding).

Best, most solid 60 minutes I've seen the Tigers play all season. Great gut check, coming back from a one goal deficit to score two goals in the final ten minute of the game. This is the Hunter Fejes we thought we were getting.

Providence and Quinnipiac.....my oh my.  
I don't want to go back home for winter break and hear my obnoxious friends who go to PC and QU boast and brag about their unbeaten teams.....
When will they lose?    Qpac has BU on the 12th, maybe they lose that game? Hopefully? Probably not?
                                    Prov has.....idk BC? Really, I don't know what team could beat these guys...Pray that it comes soon
I just can't stand another north eastern team winning the 'ship.  I'm a New England guy, don't get me wrong, but I was happy for Yale and what not. I'm agonizing over Quinnipiac and Providence. God forbid Providence make another deep run. 

Stop the madness now, or the CBS line might have to in Tampa

Providence and Quinnipiac.....my oh my.  
I don't want to go back home for winter break and hear my obnoxious friends who go to PC and QU boast and brag about their unbeaten teams.....
When will they lose?    Qpac has BU on the 12th, maybe they lose that game? Hopefully? Probably not?
                                    Prov has.....idk BC? Really, I don't know what team could beat these guys...Pray that it comes soon
I just can't stand another north eastern team winning the 'ship.  I'm a New England guy, don't get me wrong, but I was happy for Yale and what not. I'm agonizing over Quinnipiac and Providence. God forbid Providence make another deep run. 

Stop the madness now, or the CBS line might have to in Tampa

Honestly, I'd rather have them go undefeated all season,  only to have the CBS line end it in Tampa, on Saturday.

• Upvote 2

I flipped over to the goofer game last night and saw 2-1 Ohio in the third and joked that the home team PP in the last time minutes should be coming shortly.....

Flipped back a minute later....goof PP....tie game....tthen they tried to dive for another one too.....pathetic.

I flipped over to the goofer game last night and saw 2-1 Ohio in the third and joked that the home team PP in the last time minutes should be coming shortly.....

Flipped back a minute later....goof PP....tie game....tthen they tried to dive for another one too.....pathetic.

I'd say we got some calls last night. 

I caught the OT of Minnesota vs Ohio State.

Instead of being like dang we need OT to beat a 3-10 Ohio State team both nights...

Minnesota jumped on each other and celebrated like they won the National Championship. 

I almost feel bad for Minnesota for how far their expectations have fallen.

Edited by Cratter
  • Upvote 3

Taco Sauce misses the UNO/SCSU game because he has issues with nuts, but UNO helps us out anyway by beating the Huskies.
All alone in first for UND!

UMN needed OT at home both nights against a crappy OSU team.  I have a feeling that UMN will get rolled next weekend against UMich.

QU and PC both remain unbeaten.

• Upvote 2

CC sweeps Miami. Winning 3-2 tonight. :0

CC rising?

Did you see the game last night? If so, did you see coach Blasi giving the refs an earful during the handshake line??? He was wagging his finger in the ref's face and looked like he was losing his mind!

Funny, coming from a guy who plays home games at Baxter, which put the home bench next to the penalty box.

Can this be confirmed about the location of the penalty box? I'm not doubting you only I googled Baxter arena seating chart and am finding multiple charts-some showing the penalty box right next to the home bench and others showing it across the ice from the home and visitor benches (standard location).

Can this be confirmed about the location of the penalty box? I'm not doubting you only I googled Baxter arena seating chart and am finding multiple charts-some showing the penalty box right next to the home bench and others showing it across the ice from the home and visitor benches (standard location).

Inside_Baxter_Arena.jpg

Looks like Home Benches are on the far side and there are no penalty boxes on the close side.

I caught the OT of Minnesota vs Ohio State.

Instead of being like dang we need OT to beat a 3-10 Ohio State team both nights...

Minnesota jumped on each other and celebrated like they won the National Championship. 

I almost feel bad for Minnesota for how far their expectations have fallen.

I seem to remember several times when UND needed late goals or overtime to beat Bemidji State and Air Force where there were pile ons.   A win is a win, and if they can't get excited, that is where I would be concerned.

• Upvote 2