SiouxSports.com Forum

Twins ?

Fetch

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
16 hours ago, BarnWinterSportsEngelstad said:

Probably because there is too much spitting? 

No.

They cannot agree as to how they want to restart (owners/players).

This is very disappointing.  Everyone else has it figured out, why can't they?  They should/could have been the first ones to come back.... it was right there for baseball but they failed. 

30 minutes ago, Vegas_Sioux said:

You know man can’t live on 283000, that would be this year’s player minimum. 

Latrell Sprewell couldn’t feed his family on 3 years 21 million.  I don’t know how the baseball players could survive on 283k minimums. 

1 hour ago, Vegas_Sioux said:

30 minutes ago, Siouxphan27 said:

Latrell Sprewell couldn’t feed his family on 3 years 21 million.  I don’t know how the baseball players could survive on 283k minimums. 

That’s gfhockey money 

1 hour ago, Vegas_Sioux said:

You know those owners really need to make more money. Can't have them even getting close to breaking even. 

28 minutes ago, southpaw said:

You know those owners really need to make more money. Can't have them even getting close to breaking even. 

According to my cousin, member of the sf giants Organization the union knows the owners have about 4 billion for salary this year. The owners association wants to to shave it to 1.2 billion the players are willing to go to 2.8.with minimum salaried players taking the biggest hit at 50 percent. 

• 2 weeks later...
13 hours ago, SWSiouxMN said:

What was your favorite moment of the 2020 MLB season..........

Watching 30 for 30 “Long Gone Summer” and realizing how much I don’t give af about baseball. The MLB has built their grave multiple times now. I am not coming back. I know I am just one fan but I’d rather be active outside than sit on my ass for 3-4 hours in a stadium. With that said, I did enjoy people watching and seeing new stadiums but then the stadiums became overproduced/corporate ridiculous... 

NHL around the corner. That’s all I need. That’s all I ever needed. 

• Upvote 3

9 hours ago, southpaw said:

When they finally didn't get crushed by the Yankees in the playoffs.

I'd rather see that then nothing at all. 

5 hours ago, SiouxForever said:

Watching 30 for 30 “Long Gone Summer” and realizing how much I don’t give af about baseball. The MLB has built their grave multiple times now. I am not coming back. I know I am just one fan but I’d rather be active outside than sit on my ass for 3-4 hours in a stadium. With that said, I did enjoy people watching and seeing new stadiums but then the stadiums became overproduced/corporate ridiculous... 

NHL around the corner. That’s all I need. That’s all I ever needed. 

MLB is about to fall behind soccer and hockey in the US major sports hierarchy.  

• 2 weeks later...