SiouxSports.com Forum

Twins ?

Fetch

3 minutes ago, SWSiouxMN said:

Stop me if you heard this one:

Buxton just got hurt.

time to tell Royce Lewis to pick up an outfielders glove. 

In the last two years he's played in 115 out of a possible 324 regular season games. I feel bad for him, he must feel like he's cursed.

2 hours ago, UNDMOORHEAD said:

In the last two years he's played in 115 out of a possible 324 regular season games. I feel bad for him, he must feel like he's cursed.

Sometimes the most important ability is durability.

Didn't know where to post this one, but being the M Twins are in this logo list - I'll drop it here.

Slide 19 of 25: One of the team's favorite slogans is "Win! Twins!" so the "win" in the logo is underlined.

Minnesota Twins

One of the team's favorite slogans is "Win! Twins!" so the "win" in the logo is underlined.

25 sports logos with hidden meanings

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/ncaabk/25-sports-logos-with-hidden-meanings/ss-BB16vbyA?ocid=msedgdhp#image=19

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, BarnWinterSportsEngelstad said:

Didn't know where to post this one, but being the M Twins are in this logo list - I'll drop it here.

Slide 19 of 25: One of the team's favorite slogans is "Win! Twins!" so the "win" in the logo is underlined.

Minnesota Twins

One of the team's favorite slogans is "Win! Twins!" so the "win" in the logo is underlined.

25 sports logos with hidden meanings

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/ncaabk/25-sports-logos-with-hidden-meanings/ss-BB16vbyA?ocid=msedgdhp#image=19

Never knew, now that I do...can never unsee it

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Maeda didn't look too bad in his 5 innings of work. 

Its going to be a work in progress but hopefully the starting staff can get it together soon.  

Keep Cave healthy until Buxton is ready.  Hope Sano can figure it out again.

White Soxs are going to be good again, very soon.  I think they are 1 year away from serious division contention

19 hours ago, SWSiouxMN said:

Maeda didn't look too bad in his 5 innings of work. 

Its going to be a work in progress but hopefully the starting staff can get it together soon.  

Keep Cave healthy until Buxton is ready.  Hope Sano can figure it out again.

White Soxs are going to be good again, very soon.  I think they are 1 year away from serious division contention

Slow start for Donaldson. Looking forward to see how Hill and Bailey look this week.

Cave had a real nice weekend but still hoping Buxton can go tomorrow.

Seems like Sano always gets off to a slow start.

Cruz must absolutely love facing the White Sox.

With the expanded playoffs I'd be surprised if the White Sox aren't in it this year. I think they'll finish in 2nd ahead of the Indians this year.They definitely got some hitters that is for sure. Giolito should be an ace although the Twins lit him up in the opener and Keuchel is a solid option but not sure on the rest of their rotation. Defensively they need to improve a little too.

3 hours ago, SiouxScore said:

Slow start for Donaldson. Looking forward to see how Hill and Bailey look this week.

Cave had a real nice weekend but still hoping Buxton can go tomorrow.

Seems like Sano always gets off to a slow start.

Cruz must absolutely love facing the White Sox.

With the expanded playoffs I'd be surprised if the White Sox aren't in it this year. I think they'll finish in 2nd ahead of the Indians this year.They definitely got some hitters that is for sure. Giolito should be an ace although the Twins lit him up in the opener and Keuchel is a solid option but not sure on the rest of their rotation. Defensively they need to improve a little too.

I can't blame Sano too much this time, who knows how he caught COVID.  

I think the Sox need another arm to step up to go with their bats before I can seriously consider them.  Think they finish a strong 3rd behind the Twins and Cleveland. 

19 hours ago, SWSiouxMN said:

It would have been nice if they had done a bubble.....

oh well. 

MLB would be tough considering they play basically everyday and travel. Be tough to have teams at 2 separate venues and expect to get all games played. Just not sure how they could do it 

1 hour ago, sioux rube said:

MLB would be tough considering they play basically everyday and travel. Be tough to have teams at 2 separate venues and expect to get all games played. Just not sure how they could do it 

No such a complex exists in the US that would have anything resembling MLB dimensions.    

1 hour ago, sioux rube said:

I think they could have done it with three bubbles for each division, but I get it, the logistics would be a nightmare.