SiouxSports.com Forum

2015 season

darell1976

For every bad report or story their exists countless good ones- I will share some tidbits, not all inclusive.

We have a 258 lb. LB running in the 'fastest' training group, top 5. How teams plan on blocking Ratelle next year will be interesting.

Flowers has been looking good and could contend for some playing time at corner, he will be a Sophomore only.

Alex Reed and the safety Johnson are impressing coaches. Look for both to start. Both are running in the top group, along with Reyes.

Cox is crushing it in the weight room for the O line.

3 deep at nose with Woodsmall, Gopher kid who's name I can't spell, and Tank. Should be a good rotation.

I will butcher these names but Bakker and Disterhaupt are not only solid backup options at LB, but could be pushing for starting jobs.

Film study film study for the QBs, mum is the word on who's going to be the man come fall. Stay tuned.

Arrington said UND workouts and way harder than what they did at UAB.

Nate is going to update on twitter the results of testing this spring. He knows we enjoy the numbers and updates......

That was long, I've got the munchies.

Thanks for the update.  Has Cox added some weight over the winter?

Actually pot is for a variety of reasons, not even close to being as bad as alcohol.  Also, this is 2015, for all we know he could have stopped in Colorado (or Washington or Oregon) and legally bought a bag.  It's going to be legal in 10 years in this country and, it would be nice, if we as a society stopped ruining young people's lives over it.

Might have bought it legally and then transported it illegally?

season tickets on sale.   I plan on getting my 6 seats again this year.  I will be at all home games.  Plus the Wyoming and Montana games.  Really looking forward to posters keeping us up to date on the team as spring practice gets under way.  What a difference a year makes. 

http://www.undsports.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=13500&ATCLID=209921378

season tickets on sale. I plan on getting my 6 seats again this year. I will be at all home games. Plus the Wyoming and Montana games. Really looking forward to posters keeping us up to date on the team as spring practice gets under way. What a difference a year makes.

You're not going to the NDSU game?

season tickets on sale.   I plan on getting my 6 seats again this year.  I will be at all home games.  Plus the Wyoming and Montana games.  Really looking forward to posters keeping us up to date on the team as spring practice gets under way.  What a difference a year makes. 

Renewing my tickets and tailgating spots.  Will be at all home games and down at the bread loaf pan to the south.  Can't wait.

My guess is you won't find a "decent" ticket for NDSU game for under $200 each.

What's a "decent" ticket in your eyes? To me, if I'm in the situation of not having a ticket yet, I think a ticket getting me in the door is a decent ticket. 

Thought NDSU fans could care less about playing UND.

Not sure what this has to do with his reply, but he's right, it will probably be higher than $75. However, I would assume the tickets UND receives from their allotment could be less expensive, but I have no idea for sure.

Not sure what this has to do with his reply, but he's right, it will probably be higher than $75. However, I would assume the tickets UND receives from their allotment could be less expensive, but I have no idea for sure.

Face value I think is 60.00. It should be a hot ticket so expect to pay more.

When I say decent, I mean. Something in the first 15 rows. I'm getting old and with a lot of pre-game festivities I don't like going up that many stairs. I also agree that the majority of Bison fans have wanted this game back for a long time. It's a great time, and it's great for the host city.

If you are able to get a ticket for this game for 75, then I would grab it quickly, no matter where the seat is.