SiouxSports.com Forum

2015 season

darell1976

How many fbs playas we get ?

How man I say we're locks?

You are deflecting. Arrington does not count. You made that prediction weeks before there were even any rumors about the UAB program going under. This is a provable fact as we can go back and look at the dates of your posts predicting 3 FBS transfers.

So is Georges going to be on the team come fall camp?

No clue. If, and I say again IF this is true, and after it plays out in court.... how does this sound?: suspended from spring ball and spring game (obviously), suspended from participating in fall camp and the team's non conference schedule. At that point, he's got to earn his way into the two-deep like he would have had to do had he been practicing since spring.  Another violation of any kind is automatic dismissal.

Does that sound fair, too lenient, or too harsh?   I don't know. What has our precedence been in these kinds of situations within the athletic department?

How many fbs playas we get ?

How man I say we're locks?

Can't even keep straight what you claimed?  After Georges committed you said:

If anyone was on my pm list they would have known about the fbs comitt ment that happend today

Expect two more

One wr one rb

Ones still kind of iffy tho

The only two FBS transfers after that were Arrington, who still had a football team to play for, and Nevermann, who not a single word was mentioned until mid-January. Both are RB's, neither were on the radar when you made your claim.  Still waiting on that other WR to show up though.

Figures. Considering the impeccable track record of the source of the information that started this whole speculation.  :silly:

are you questioning the validity of the North Dakota Courts public search?

Charges: Georges, Clive Culton Citation Statute Level Date 1.   Possession of a controlled substance, marijuana 0005460074 19-03.1-23 Misdemeanor B 02/19/2015