SiouxSports.com Forum

2015 season

darell1976

If the BS you are spouting was true you wouldn't be on a UND message board.  

You can prove to everybody that this will be just another game by disappearing from this site for good and maybe kicking it up at the Incarnate Word or even the Weber State fan site.  You are up to 146 posts here, how many do you have on Weber State's fan board?

Oh really? I couldn't be interested in the two largest universities in my native state without wanting to see the two schools play a football game?

Oh really? I couldn't be interested in the two largest universities in my native state without wanting to see the two schools play a football game?

You wouldn't be posting on the "non-rivals" football forum if you weren't a) Interested in the game or b) trolling.  Are you interested in the game or are you trolling?

You wouldn't be posting on the "non-rivals" football forum if you weren't a) Interested in the game or b) trolling.  Are you interested in the game or are you trolling?

Neither. My expressing what I think is the truth is neither trolling, nor evidence of my interest in a football game. It is simply the truth.

I'm saying that NDSU fans have much more to be excited about than playing UND. This game just ain't a big deal compared to what Bison fans have experienced over the last few years and have come to expect. That's just the way it is...playing UND is a bore.

NDSU has already a accomplished everything imaginable at the FCS level...except beat UND.

• Upvote 1

No, very few tickets will actually change hands in the secondary market, and those that do will mostly go to UND fans and fence-sitters who aren't really fans of either team. Bison fans aren't beyond taking advantage of delusional UND fans. But most that have tickets will keeps theirs. So, there will actually end up being very few UND fans at the game, and very few tickets sold at an inflated price.

Capitalism rules. Plenty of NDSU ticket holders will sell their tickets, to a game that doesn't matter, to pay for the rest of their season tickets. They may sell to other NDSU fans, but plenty will go to UND fans, and they will make a profit. There is already a demand for tickets, it will continue to grow. But, keep living in your bubble, and enjoy the game that doesn't matter.

For every bad report or story their exists countless good ones- I will share some tidbits, not all inclusive.

We have a 258 lb. LB running in the 'fastest' training group, top 5. How teams plan on blocking Ratelle next year will be interesting.

Flowers has been looking good and could contend for some playing time at corner, he will be a Sophomore only.

Alex Reed and the safety Johnson are impressing coaches. Look for both to start. Both are running in the top group, along with Reyes.

Cox is crushing it in the weight room for the O line.

3 deep at nose with Woodsmall, Gopher kid who's name I can't spell, and Tank. Should be a good rotation.

I will butcher these names but Bakker and Disterhaupt are not only solid backup options at LB, but could be pushing for starting jobs.

Film study film study for the QBs, mum is the word on who's going to be the man come fall. Stay tuned.

Arrington said UND workouts and way harder than what they did at UAB.

Nate is going to update on twitter the results of testing this spring. He knows we enjoy the numbers and updates......

That was long, I've got the munchies.

So with the likely suspension or dismissal of Clive Georges, would you say it's safe to say Alex Reed will be the #1 WR to start the 2015 season?

Capitalism rules. Plenty of NDSU ticket holders will sell their tickets, to a game that doesn't matter, to pay for the rest of their season tickets. They may sell to other NDSU fans, but plenty will go to UND fans, and they will make a profit. There is already a demand for tickets, it will continue to grow. But, keep living in your bubble, and enjoy the game that doesn't matter.

No, I don't think that many Bison fans will sell their tickets. They could have sold their tickets other games for a profit last year or the year before. and yet tickets have been almost impossible to get at any price. The only reason that might be different for this game is again the proximity of a large number of UND fans bidding the price higher.

No, I don't think that many Bison fans will sell their tickets. They could have sold their tickets other games for a profit last year or the year before. and yet tickets have been almost impossible to get at any price. The only reason that might be different for this game is again the proximity of a large number of UND !!!fans bidding the price higher!!!.

My point exactly! Its a game many have wanted to see for some time, on both sides! If you can sell a pair of tickets and pay for the rest of the season, some do it. And there will be plenty doing so.

My point exactly! Its a game many have wanted to see for some time, on both sides! If you can sell a pair of tickets and pay for the rest of the season, some do it. And there will be plenty doing so.

Boy that completely distorts what I said. Again, if the past is any guide, very few Bison fans will be selling their tickets and very few Bison fans will be paying inflated prices for tickets. That will leave very few tickets available for UND fans at any price.

I'm still awaiting a reply to my question. I'll have an extra ticket to this game, what would you be willing to pay for it? Ticket is located in the North EZ, halfway up, right between the goalposts. Start throwing some numbers out there, I'm really curious what a UND fan would pay to see this game.

Maybe I should ask this in the ticket exchange?

So with the likely suspension or dismissal of Clive Georges, would you say it's safe to say Alex Reed will be the #1 WR to start the 2015 season?

To be determined.  We will get a look at his ball skills and what he can do in live action.  WR is pretty open for playing time, but Reed definitely brings some toughness to the position.

I'm still awaiting a reply to my question. I'll have an extra ticket to this game, what would you be willing to pay for it? Ticket is located in the North EZ, halfway up, right between the goalposts. Start throwing some numbers out there, I'm really curious what a UND fan would pay to see this game.

I personally wouldn't pay much, since I wouldn't know anyone next to me and would likely be surrounded by the "enemy" and all the fun that comes with it.  If you were selling two tickets, however... ;)

It has been WAY too long since I have been to an NDSU-UND game.  Are there SRO areas?

I personally wouldn't pay much, since I wouldn't know anyone next to me and would likely be surrounded by the "enemy" and all the fun that comes with it.  If you were selling two tickets, however... ;)

It has been WAY too long since I have been to an NDSU-UND game.  Are there SRO areas?

Yes, there are SRO areas in each corner. View can be obstruced at times with the column supports. So, my ticket would get you in the door and then you could stand whereever you'd feel more comfortable. And I only have one ticket available, pretty sure no one else in my group will be giving theirs up.

Maybe I should ask this in the ticket exchange?

So will Bison fans accept payment for tickets to this game in currency or do I have to barter for them with livestock?

So will Bison fans accept payment for tickets to this game in currency or do I have to barter for them with livestock?

I can't answer for anyone other than myself, but I'd prefer cash.

If I don't receive any serious inquiries from now until kickoff, what kind of livestock would we be talking about?

I can't answer for anyone other than myself, but I'd prefer cash.

If I don't receive any serious inquiries from now until kickoff, what kind of livestock would we be talking about?

I've got about 600 head of lemmings and a small herd of chinchillas. What would you be interested in?