SiouxSports.com Forum

2015 season

darell1976

I'm still awaiting a reply to my question. I'll have an extra ticket to this game, what would you be willing to pay for it? Ticket is located in the North EZ, halfway up, right between the goalposts. Start throwing some numbers out there, I'm really curious what a UND fan would pay to see this game.

Maybe I should ask this in the ticket exchange?

I wouldnt pay much. Dont wanna be surrounded by Bison fans. Better view on the couch.

$50. So I could sell them for more.

Yes, there are SRO areas in each corner. View can be obstruced at times with the column supports. So, my ticket would get you in the door and then you could stand whereever you'd feel more comfortable. And I only have one ticket available, pretty sure no one else in my group will be giving theirs up.

So, you're saying that instead of sitting and being surrounded by a bunch of people I don't know that will be cheering against my team, I could be standing and surrounded by a bunch of people I don't know cheering against my team...with limited views.

How could anyone turn that down?   ;)

So, you're saying that instead of sitting and being surrounded by a bunch of people I don't know that will be cheering against my team, I could be standing and surrounded by a bunch of people I don't know cheering against my team...with limited views.

How could anyone turn that down?   ;)

So that brings up another question - will this be on the big sky tv app or on TV in the Metro area or other areas?

I'm still awaiting a reply to my question. I'll have an extra ticket to this game, what would you be willing to pay for it? Ticket is located in the North EZ, halfway up, right between the goalposts. Start throwing some numbers out there, I'm really curious what a UND fan would pay to see this game.

Maybe I should ask this in the ticket exchange?

I'd do $150 a seat, but I wouldn't do it unless I could get 2 or more tickets together.

So with the likely suspension or dismissal of Clive Georges, would you say it's safe to say Alex Reed will be the #1 WR to start the 2015 season?

Is Georges definitely gone? I haven't really followed the story beyond knowing he got in trouble.

If you are talking about the outcome, I think we all know UND will be massive underdogs.  The environment will be fun but no crazier than any other NDSU home game.  

How much is a single game ticket to an NDSU football game typically?

Prices went up again this year. Plus all the tickets arent the same price this year either. Typically face value is 35-40 dollars. UND game is 60.00 I think from a conversation with TM recently.

I've talked to multiple good friends that are alum's of NDSU (everyone has their faults) and they are making the trip back for this game and are not concerned about the price of tickets, they will pay the market price.  They remember what the games were like when we were all in college and don't want to miss it.  The demand will come from both sides regardless of what you need to go proclaim on a non-rivals message board.

You are correct. Interest will be high for this game on both sides. There are always a few naysayers but they are in a very small group.

No, I don't think that many Bison fans will sell their tickets. They could have sold their tickets other games for a profit last year or the year before. and yet tickets have been almost impossible to get at any price. The only reason that might be different for this game is again the proximity of a large number of UND fans bidding the price higher.

Hate to burst your bubble there sparky but you could find tickets to any game you wanted to go to last year. All you had to do was walk through tailgate of go to the ticket exchange on BV the Alumni Ass or Craigslist.. People even post extra tickets on bill boards at tailgate. So slow your troll.

• Upvote 2

does NDSU allow visitor tailgating at all?

Yes. But if you want to drink alcohol you will need to park in the GA lot on the west side of the dome. But you will need to get there VERY early.  If drinking isnt your thing you can park on the eastside.

• Upvote 1

My early estimation is $150 for the double letter rows, and $200 for single letter. Anything in the first six rows will be $250. Now let's wait and see how close I am come gameday. Now the estimations are for open market purchases, not a buddy of a buddy giving you a deal. Quite frankly I may be low. I know that 200 was going price for Montana last year. Hope I'm proven wrong, but I doubt it.

Hate to burst your bubble there sparky but you could find tickets to any game you wanted to go to last year. All you had to do was walk through tailgate of go to the ticket exchange on BV the Alumni Ass or Craigslist.. People even post extra tickets on bill boards at tailgate. So slow your troll.

Well that's one way to abbreviate..... ;)