SiouxSports.com Forum

2015 season

darell1976

Considering what has happened there as of late its very appropriate. :sad:

Tough times there for you folks. I hope you get it sorted out because some in the Legislature will smell blood in the water and use it as an excuse to try to muck things up for all of us in the NDUS system. 

I meant hypothetical. First year after a long absence. First time in FCS with the Bison winning too many to count back to backs. Id say > 30,000.

I don't think 30,000 would be very hard to do at all considering the scenario. Probably more.

Reyes Butler and Ratelle ran the fastest 40 times this year according to Baukal's Twitter. Looks like we've got some fast linebackers. Also not sure what the previous record was but Kyle Norberg broke the bench press record at UND.

Spring practice schedule is available online now.

http://www.undsports.com/ViewArticle.dbml?SPSID=58640&SPID=6399&DB_LANG=C&ATCLID=209925720&DB_OEM_ID=13500

Reyes Butler and Ratelle ran the fastest 40 times this year according to Baukal's Twitter. Looks like we've got some fast linebackers. Also not sure what the previous record was but Kyle Norberg broke the bench press record at UND.

http://www.undsports.com/ViewArticle.dbml?SPSID=58640&SPID=6399&DB_LANG=C&ATCLID=209925720&DB_OEM_ID=13500

He's almost at 260lbs now and running faster than ever.... What a beast. He also snatched 286lbs, that's more than Brock Bellmore..... Wow.

http://youtu.be/dH4bJZbAmqo

So our three fastest players are two linebackers and one safety....

Our defense has the potential to be special this season. 

• Upvote 1

According to Baukol, .02 sec separated the top 3 guys. That means Butler and Reyes ran in the high 4.4s.

Georges must not of ran. From what I understood he's 4.4 or faster guy. Either that or he's not as advertiser.

One seat isn't going to draw as much. Who the hell wants to go sit by themselves? And if its a UND fan they are not sitting by themselves surrounded by SU fans.

Not that I necessarily disagree with you but don't hold your breath. I've seen a few times this year folks by themselves at Ralph for Sioux hockey wearing for Lord knows what reason their ndsu livestock jersey. Not kidding.

Our suspended "source," gfhockey, asked that I "alert the boys on the football forum."

"More trouble for playas."

I'm just passing this along for him. I have no other information.

Well, unlike some of this forum, I believe what gfhockey has to say most times.

Not good if there is more behavioral issues with the football team. The team doesn't have the depth to afford such trouble.

Our suspended "source," gfhockey, asked that I "alert the boys on the football forum."

"More trouble for playas."

I'm just passing this along for him.  I have no other information. 

Without giving details what did GF Hockey to be suspended? As a relatively new poster to this forum I should know what's off limits.