SiouxSports.com Forum

2014 FCS Playoffs

UND-FB-FAN

18K in a stadium that seats 19K seems a little easier to explain than 5K in a stadium that seats 13K.

Not when there was only 7k there.  I didn't say that UND under cut the number by 6,000 and it was a sellout.  They would shave 1-2,000 or so off the number to keep the difference.

Why would that be surprising. Tie game at the half. Dumb to leave early. If anybody did they deserved to be slapped.

Because often times students leave. Halftime is a long time. People want to go eat or drink or watch other games.

No one deserves to be slapped for using their ticket the way they see fit.

5K or 7K. makes no difference both are pathetic.

Not when there was only 7k there.  I didn't say that UND under cut the number by 6,000 and it was a sellout.  They would shave 1-2,000 or so off the number to keep the difference.

What are the games this week?  No FCS news at all where I'm at.

that's gotta be a piss poor attempt to bad mouth FCS football. for a guy that can comb through online articles to come up with double top secret conspiracy theories, I have to imagine you can use your google-fu to look up college football schedules.

It undoubtedly took him as much time to type that post as it would have to do a google search and have the answer he supposedly wanted. 

that's gotta be a piss poor attempt to bad mouth FCS football. for a guy that can comb through online articles to come up with double top secret conspiracy theories, I have to imagine you can use your google-fu to look up college football schedules.

When SDSU was down 20-17 but moving the ball late I said to the folks I was with that it was the perfect scenario: run Zenner, run the ball, score late. 

Then the pass interference happened and SDSU moved from the 27 to the 3 way too fast. When SDSU scored and left NDSU more than 3 minutes I knew it was a problem for SDSU. And I was right. 

Now? I see a clear path to Frisco for NDSU (as I said before here). 

The quarterfinals games and locations:

No. 1 New Hampshire vs. No. 8 Chattanooga -- Cowell Stadium (Durham, NH)
No. 4 Eastern Washington vs. No. 5 Illinois State -- Roos Field (Cheney, WA)
No. 2 North Dakota State vs. No. 7 Coastal Carolina -- Fargodome (Fargo, ND)
No. 6 Villanova vs. Sam Houston State -- Villanova Stadium (Villanova, PA)