SiouxSports.com Forum

Player Defections

bincitysioux

One question. Why is it there is such constant and repetitive posting being done on this website by Bison fans? You would think their minds would be elsewhere.

Napoleon complex, or "short man syndrome", is a pejorative slang term describing a type of psychological phenomenon which is said to exist in people, usually men, of short stature. It is characterized by overly-aggressive or domineering social behavior, and carries the implication that such behavior is compensatory for the subjects' stature. The term is also used more generally to describe people who are driven by a perceived handicap to overcompensate in other aspects of their lives.

You are ignorant...period. gfhockey started his post how he did probably knowing a**holes like you would jump...which you did. His observation is correct. There is a "trend". Why they left is for speculation? But his observation alone isn't a "racist" one.

And I will. Kind of looking forward to seeing what good FCS FB is like...especially after watch from my seats at the Al this year.

Anything which begins "i don't want to sound racist..." pretty much guarantees that it will sound racist.

You are ignorant...period. gfhockey started his post how he did probably knowing a**holes like you would jump...which you did. His observation is correct. There is a "trend". Why they left is for speculation? But his observation alone isn't a "racist" one.

And I will. Kind of looking forward to seeing what good FCS FB is like...especially after watch from my seats at the Al this year.

I am on Oxbow's team. A trend is a trend and it is pathetic to see White Apologists who think we aren't allowed to recognize and bring up things we are seeing.

They are looking past the Mildcats. Better watch it...those cats might bite!

Thats the teams job. Not mine as a fan.

gfhockey made a rascist statement. Players from out of state tend to leave when things go south. He attributes this to race, because out of state recruits tend to not be caucasian. The fact that they are black really isn't relevant, and is not the driving issue or anywhere near it.

I am on Oxbow's team. A trend is a trend and it is pathetic to see White Apologists who think we aren't allowed to recognize and bring up things we are seeing.

You have the right to say that, just like we have the right to mock and ridicule bigotry. White apologist? what kind horseshit is that?

Overheard Varner talking to Isenberger today about transferring. Varner said he was planning on staying at least one more semester to at least see who the new guy is. Glad he's smart enough to do that. Also I think I heard something that they were hoping for someone with no UND ties but not sure.

gfhockey made a rascist statement. Players from out of state tend to leave when things go south. He attributes this to race, because out of state recruits tend to not be caucasian. The fact that they are black really isn't relevant, and is not the driving issue or anywhere near it.

You have the right to say that, just like we have the right to mock and ridicule bigotry. White apologist? what kind horseshit is that?

Your best post on this board. Well done.

He said the players that were leaving were predominantly black. Not that being black is why they left. Big difference. All you sensitive types need to loosen up the panties. The reason it came off wrong was because he didn't expound further on it and too many people feel it is their responsibility to be the white voice for black America.

He said the players that were leaving were predominantly black. Not that being black is why they left. Big difference. All you sensitive types need to loosen up the panties. The reason it came off wrong was because he didn't expound further on it and too many people feel it is their responsibility to be the white voice for black America.

It was a completely ignorant post and there is no reason to defend crap like that. The race of the players leaving isn't in any way relevant and isn't worth discussion. What does bear discussion is the fact that our AD let this program go over 30 days without a head coach out of what appears to be sheer laziness or incompetence.

It was a completely ignorant post and there is no reason to defend crap like that. The race of the players leaving isn't in any way relevant and isn't worth discussion. What does bear discussion is the fact that our AD let this program go over 30 days without a head coach out of what appears to be sheer laziness or incompetence.

I think it is just as likely that Faison was working to convince one or more of his top choices to apply right to the end. I really doubt it was laziness or incompetence. A lot of opinions on here have somehow become fact in most posters eyes.

I think it is just as likely that Faison was working to convince one or more of his top choices to apply right to the end. I really doubt it was laziness or incompetence. A lot of opinions on here have somehow become fact in most posters eyes.

Really, we've know it was down to 2 candidates for nearly 5 days now and he still hasn't even done final interviews with either of them. Try and name a single other university that would do something like that. He's completely botched this and I hope that his first act after naming the new coach is to turn in his own resignation because he's utterly incompetent.

Really, we've know it was down to 2 candidates for nearly 5 days now and he still hasn't even done final interviews with either of them. Try and name a single other university that would do something like that. He's completely botched this and I hope that his first act after naming the new coach is to turn in his own resignation because he's utterly incompetent.

I would guess if he was working on somebody else in the last 5 days he wouldn't tell you and unless he was successful you would never know about it. Has the school ever announced there are two finalists. I haven't seen it anywhere official, only on message boards.

I would guess if he was working on somebody else in the last 5 days he wouldn't tell you and unless he was successful you would never know about it. Has the school ever announced there are two finalists. I haven't seen it anywhere official, only on message boards.

Yes the Herald Reporters said it.