SiouxSports.com Forum

Player Defections

bincitysioux

Im very well respected. Im a die hard sioux fan. I bleed green.

Most of u guys are und fans...not old school or die hard

In my past experience, people who say "Im very well respected" aren't that respected as a person. A well respected person goes about their business without even acknowledging respect, it is just given.

• Upvote 3

Adam Shaugabay tweeted: @Shaugs39: I'd rather finish what I started then give up on my teammates and friends UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES #hokahey #trimmedfat

Kenny Golladay responded with: @_kennygee: @Shaugs39 This A Business You Got To Look Out For Yourself Before Anyone Else.........#EmbraceTheGrind

Adam Shaugabay tweeted: @Shaugs39: I'd rather finish what I started then give up on my teammates and friends UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES #hokahey #trimmedfat

Kenny Golladay responded with: @_kennygee: @Shaugs39 This A Business You Got To Look Out For Yourself Before Anyone Else.........#EmbraceTheGrind

• Upvote 2

Yeah, and Golladay will be playing on Sundays...

Why would we ever want to recruit someone like that?

He isn't nearly that good at this point. For him the NFL is still a very long shot. He will be missed on the field and apparently has a great work ethic. I wish him the best even though I don't like or agree with his decision. Players or people that don't handle adversity well typically will hinder more than help when things aren't going well.

He isn't nearly that good at this point. For him the NFL is still a very long shot. He will be missed on the field and apparently has a great work ethic. I wish him the best even though I don't like or agree with his decision. Players or people that don't handle adversity well typically will hinder more than help when things aren't going well.

After a couple seasons at NIU with former UND assistant Rod Carey and the system he runs down there, Golladay should get a legitimate shot at the NFL.

Kenny Golladay responded with: @_kennygee: @Shaugs39 This A Business You Got To Look Out For Yourself Before Anyone Else.........#EmbraceTheGrind��✌️

"This a business..." So much for the student in student-athlete..............

Players like Kenny are a dime a dozen at the D1 level. Hope he figures out "this is a business..." relates to a job in the real world cause that's where he is heading.

• Upvote 1

That Tweet came from his teammate… If he wants to call him out for leaving the team more power to him in my opinion.

To me it shows that he is here for the right reasons. Thats the kind of athlete we want at UND.

I wasn't talking about what Shaugs said, I was referring to gfhockey's tweet to Golladay. I agree with you and have absolutely zero issue with Shaugs' tweet.

@proudsioux @_kennygee sounds like ur a team player!

My mistake… I apologize… I didn't know that he did that.

Obviously gfhockey has nothing better to do. Your post was 100% warranted then and I agree with it.

No problem, can see where that was confusing and I clarified it in the original post.