SiouxSports.com Forum

What's bothering you today?

Goon

It bothers me that the Pack handed us that game but we couldnt run the ball to save our lives. I do like the Pack vs some other teams, Please beat the rest of the AFC North.

It bothers me when people say the words 'us' or 'we' to identify their sports teams...as if they're actually PLAYING for the team. :lol: Not picking on you personally MDtoGF...

drunk guys who passout and need to be carried out by arena emt officals and it freaks your young kid out so much it ruins his experience and doesn't want to be at the ralph anymore and you need to leave after two periods. thanks drunk guy.

im hungover

Hmmm......

• Upvote 1

It bothers me when people say the words 'us' or 'we' to identify their sports teams...as if they're actually PLAYING for the team. :lol: Not picking on you personally MDtoGF...

I know, when the Ravens one the Superbowl last year when i was up here it was really cool. I feel a unique sense of pride for my home. I know i dont influence the game and i know you werent picking on me.

I know, when the Ravens one the Superbowl last year when i was up here it was really cool. I feel a unique sense of pride for my home. I know i dont influence the game and i know you werent picking on me.

I'm just an old-timer still bitter that when I hear the words "Baltimore" and "football" used in the same sentence, my first word that pops into my head is "Colts". This also applies to the words "Los Angeles" and "St Louis," which would be followed in my head by "Rams" and "Cardinals," respectively. And don't get me started on the Houston Texans. It's Oilers. And always will be.

Then lets talk about hockey in the other threads.

• Time to get a new TV Deal, current one sucks.
  • CBSSN is not a National TV channel.
  • Current HD for UND hockey Sucks.
  • No commercials on Web broadcasts.
  • Time to get a new Web broadcast that sucks too...
  • Ralph Bilking people by cancelling, shuttle service.
  • Time to fire head coach. (Football and Hockey)
  • Titles that upset you.
  • Current group of media members are too soft on Coach Hakstol
  • What ails you today.
  • Government shutdown is screwing up the world to include hockey.

No apostrophes in words that need them...random capital letters...

no "-" or spaces to indicate a pause (time to get a new TV deal that sucks too...why would UND want a TV deal that sucks?)...who is Ralph Bilking? Is that a real person?...to, too, two, there is a difference.

EDIT: This post is in jest to encourage Goon to brush up on his grammar and skip the Red Wings vs Bruins game tonight.