SiouxSports.com Forum

What's bothering you today?

Goon

Speaking of that, should we feel like that's going to be the norm this year where everything is going to be called, and if so are we going to be forced to play more of a Hockey East style of play than we're used to?

Experts?

This might help us in March and April. Last time I checked, being rugged and physical hasn't done us any favors in the NCAA tournament.

• Upvote 1

79 yard touchdown passes bother me too.

I am starting to think the Cover 2 (or Tampa 2 or whatever the heck they call it now) defense just doesn't work anymore. Offensive coordinators have figured out how to move the ball against it. It was the greatest thing since sliced bread in 2002 when Tampa Bay won the Super Bowl with it, but times have changed. With some of the talent we have drafted on defense the past couple of years, along with some of the guys we have brought in (Jared Allen) we shouldn't give up touchdowns on every single freaking drive. :angry: Even with the injuries they have had back there this year.

Looks like Spielman will be drafting a QB in the high-end of the first round in 2014 and then drafting lots of defensive players after that. This team went to the playoffs last year and returned a lot of the same guys; this should not be happening. Some people in Winter Park need to be polishing up their resumes right about now.

I agree but I don't like it. This is hockey not ball-room dancing...

Well, we won with speed and skill during the 1990's (yeah, I know I am not supposed to take about that here, but it's true) and I think all of us liked winning. If we want to start hanging green NCAA banners again, we need to change something. And I think this team might fit that description.

Well, we won with speed and skill during the 1990's (yeah, I know I am not supposed to take about that here, but it's true) and I think all of us liked winning. If we want to start hanging green NCAA banners again, we need to change something. And I think this team might fit that description.

I think that UND has evolved to a speed and skating team with the premise of keeping up with the Hockey East Teams.

• Upvote 1

I think that UND has evolved to a speed and skating team with the premise of keeping up with the Hockey East Teams.

That is what it looked like this weekend. I like the potential this group has, but there will be some bumps in the road along the way. Everyone needs to remain calm and focus on the long-term and not the short-term.

That is what it looked like this weekend. I like the potential this group has, but there will be some bumps in the road along the way. Everyone needs to remain calm and focus on the long-term and not the short-term.

Hakstol has said this team has a lot of balance. One of the more balanced teams in his 10 years here.

• Upvote 1

Riding home from the rink last night my buddy called me and said, this team is something special, they're young but very talented. We were in awe about how much Luke Johnson has evolved from this days at Central. The d-corps is also going to be awesome too. This team could take a run and give teams fits.

I'm sick of contractors saying they would do the job and then never show up.

Most recently>>The front of my house looks like a rain forest! I contacted a landscaper three weeks ago, he came over, he's wearing a Sioux polo shirt, we talk about what work I want done to the forest and cleaning out my rain gutters, and, no I don't want to contract for lawn care and snow removal (happy with my guys but they don't do shrubs). He was going to be back the following Thursday. He's MIA.

I'm sick of contractors saying they would do the job and then never show up.

Most recently>>The front of my house looks like a rain forest! I contacted a landscaper three weeks ago, he came over, he's wearing a Sioux polo shirt, we talk about what work I want done to the forest and cleaning out my rain gutters, and, no I don't want to contract for lawn care and snow removal (happy with my guys but they don't do shrubs). He was going to be back the following Thursday. He's MIA.

Actually, we had problem getting an arborist to come to our house this summer so I ended up doing most of the work myself.

People taking half an hour to sing the Star Spangled Banner bug me.

Why did they start using location initials instead of school on the circular screen at the REA ie: NDK 2 Ver 2, Mia, Bmj, STC,

I miss the old Bonanza Steak house.

We need to learn to spell again. Here as in where, hear as in ear. they're = they are, their means belongs to, ops, guess that is grammar,not spelling but then I never got to college either.

Why get upset with global warming, I plan to buy beach front property in Greenland now, kids will make a bundle in a few more decades. They'll need it as the government spends their Social Security/retirement/pensions.

People taking half an hour to sing the Star Spangled Banner bug me.

Why did they start using location initials instead of school on the circular screen at the REA ie: NDK 2 Ver 2, Mia, Bmj, STC,

I miss the old Bonanza Steak house.

We need to learn to spell again. Here as in where, hear as in ear. they're = they are, their means belongs to, ops, guess that is grammar,not spelling but then I never got to college either.

Why get upset with global warming, I plan to buy beach front property in Greenland now, kids will make a bundle in a few more decades. They'll need it as the government spends their Social Security/retirement/pensions.

I get irate with people who talk during the anthem