SiouxSports.com Forum

What's bothering you today?

Goon

drunk guys who passout and need to be carried out by arena emt officals and it freaks your young kid out so much it ruins his experience and doesn't want to be at the ralph anymore and you need to leave after two periods. thanks drunk guy.

Aww, man, I'm so sorry. Seriously, the servers at the Ralph need to stop serving some of these people.

• The Vikings not doing well this season irks me.
  • The drivers around Grand Forks that doddle when you have somewhere to be, lets go people.
  • I hate people that think a bike in the cross walks gives them the right to run you over.
  • Then they have the gall to look upset when you give them the one finger wave after almost plowing you over.
  • I can't stand golfers that think rounds of golf take 6-hours. You're holding up play. Two hours per side.
  • Horrible refs, ahem, Tim Walsh.

James Jones and Cobb both leave game w knee injuries. Last thing GB needs is more injuries...

Any drive thru...especially McD's. They need a 3rd window you can exchange all the wrong s**t they put in your bag at pickup window #2!!

Procrastination... daughter had another, her 2nd, deadline due tomorrow on her huge 7th grade science project. She started working on it when I walked in door around 440 pm after a nice relaxing beautiful fall day 18 holes of golf!! Did the same thing with deadline #1...anyone see a pattern here?!?!

Sunday night football-half time.

Bob Costas talks about Indian name schools/pros and how they were NOT offensive, but had to change. but the Redskins name is. Kind of agree.. But what I hate is that Bob mentioned all the schools that had to change their names and the Fighting Sioux were never mentioned!!

That makes me mad!!

James Jones and Cobb both leave game w knee injuries. Last thing GB needs is more injuries...

Any drive thru...especially McD's. They need a 3rd window you can exchange all the wrong s**t they put in your bag at pickup window #2!!

Procrastination... daughter had another, her 2nd, deadline due tomorrow on her huge 7th grade science project. She started working on it when I walked in door around 440 pm after a nice relaxing beautiful fall day 18 holes of golf!! Did the same thing with deadline #1...anyone see a pattern here?!?!

I'm bothered that others get to play golf while I chase around a two year old.

The Ralph charges you 20 bucks to have your 2 1/2 year old grandaughter sit on your lap (no seat) wearing her $30.00 Sioux jersey,buying her $6.00 ice cream, $3.75 water and $4.00 popcorn.

That total ($63.75) buys about 1/4 of a hockey stick.

Wow sticks have gotten expensive.

Yes,but the 2 1/2 year old doesn't know (or care) that she's at a hockey game or a spelling bee.Meanwhile Grandpa drops $600.00 for the rest of the family to be there for the series. No seat should be no charge.

If the 2.5 y/o "doesn't know (or care)" why not leave the 2.5 y/o at home with a sitter?

• Upvote 1

The Ralph charges you 20 bucks to have your 2 1/2 year old grandaughter sit on your lap (no seat) wearing her $30.00 Sioux jersey,buying her $6.00 ice cream, $3.75 water and $4.00 popcorn.

I know the markets are different, but at Camden Yards in Baltimore the Jersey for a 2 /12 year old plus food would well exceed that. It stinks though I will agree with that.

It bothers me that the Pack handed us that game but we couldnt run the ball to save our lives. I do like the Pack vs some other teams, Please beat the rest of the AFC North.