SiouxSports.com Forum

What's bothering you today?

Goon

Here's an idea. Let's start a thread that give UND fans a place to complain. Then lets talk about hockey in the other threads.

• Time to get a new TV Deal, current one sucks.
  • CBSSN is not a National TV channel.
  • Current HD for UND hockey Sucks.
  • No commercials on Web broadcasts.
  • Time to get a new Web broadcast that sucks too...
  • Ralph Bilking people by cancelling, shuttle service.
  • Time to fire head coach. (Football and Hockey)
  • Titles that upset you.
  • Current group of media members are too soft on Coach Hakstol
  • What ails you today.
  • Government shutdown is screwing up the world to include hockey.

*This post was done with tongue in cheek. Please don't take it too seriously.... Love Goon. :)

Edited by Goon

Boo (my Newfie) has stinky ears! I can only clean one a day because he flops down on his side and won't turn over so I can get the other one. I can't turn him, he weighs 110#. Keeping this a Sioux topic....he is wearing a green Fighting Sioux collar.

My dog had smelly ears and those stink bad. I think he had ear mites and I had to put drops in his ear, that was like all-star wrestling. Well his gas stinks too, but I have noticed that as he ages, he's gas factory.

My dog had smelly ears and those stink bad. I think he had ear mites and I had to put drops in his ear, that was like all-star wrestling. Well his gas stinks too, but I have noticed that as he ages, he's gas factory.

Vet said Boo's is a fungal thing. When he's at the lake, he lives in the water>>>>fungal infection!!!

Vet said Boo's is a fungal thing. When he's at the lake, he lives in the water>>>>fungal infection!!!

I hate it when our pets get sick. My dog has bad hips and his starting to get old. Can swim like a champ still but he's real sore the next day. Rimadyl (sp) works pretty good though.

• Upvote 1

The Vikings are bothering me again today like they always do.....

What else bothers me is that Josh Freeman is going to be the quarterback when he's ready.....so they are they pulling the plug on Ponder? Which doesn't bother me.

Freeman is a low-risk move. If it works, it might put them in the playoffs. If it doesn't, they just cut him and go draft someone else in 2014.

Here's an idea. Let's start a thread that give UND fans a place to complain. Then lets talk about hockey in the other threads.

• Time to get a new TV Deal, current one sucks.
  • CBSSN is not a National TV channel.
  • Current HD for UND hockey Sucks.
  • No commercials on Web broadcasts.
  • Time to get a new Web broadcast that sucks too...
  • Ralph Bilking people by cancelling, shuttle service.
  • Time to fire head coach. (Football and Hockey)
  • Titles that upset you.
  • Current group of media members are too soft on Coach Hakstol
  • What ails you today.
  • Government shutdown is screwing up the world to include hockey.

*This post was done with tongue in cheek. Please don't take it too seriously.... Love Goon. :)

You forgot a mess of topics about the NCHC:

- NCHC refs

- NCHC tournament at Target Center

- NCHC includes SCSU

- No George walking on the ice or dancing on the dashers.

You forgot a mess of topics about the NCHC:

- NCHC refs

Speaking of that, should we feel like that's going to be the norm this year where everything is going to be called, and if so are we going to be forced to play more of a Hockey East style of play than we're used to?

Experts?