SiouxSports.com Forum

former players

schmidtdoggydog

• 2 weeks later...
14 hours ago, AlphaMikeFoxtrot said:

We can only imagine how civil and understanding Duluth's fans would be if a former Sioux had done what Pavelich just did...

I think everyone can understand mental illness.    Regardless of what happens in criminal court, he will be sued into tomorrow.  Just sad. 

2 hours ago, ChadR said:

Ryan Duncan announced his retirement from pro hockey today.

One of the best players to ever wear a Sioux uniform.

Ouch, a downvote! I was only kidding, man. Pointing out that I posted about that about an hour earlier. No need to throw around those big, mean red arrows :D

“Got some new hardware in there so I don’t think this one is going to be breaking anytime soon, knock on wood,” Oshie said. “I am all good. Ready to go.”

The popular Capitals forward was asked what he meant by “new hardware.”

“It’s just the whole thing is metal now,” Oshie said, presumably meaning his new collarbone. “I got a lot of metal in my body. I needed a plate for the whole thing, so she’s strong. Bunch of screws, so I am good. Ready to go. I was able to do all the testing and strength testing. I actually did better than I thought I would so I am happy

https://russianmachineneverbreaks.com/2019/09/12/tj-oshie-is-basically-iron-man-now-i-got-a-lot-of-metal-in-my-body/