SiouxSports.com Forum

former players

schmidtdoggydog

Was at the Avs game v Cannucks two nights ago in Denver.  Got there plenty early and during pregame skate I see Boeser skating across the ice from the Vancouver bench after picking up an extra stick.  Across the ice and over the glass are two Sioux fans, a young kid maybe 7 and one of his parents.  Brock tosses the extra stick over the glass to the kid.  

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, dden3 said:

Was at the Avs game v Cannucks two nights ago in Denver.  Got there plenty early and during pregame skate I see Boeser skating across the ice from the Vancouver bench after picking up an extra stick.  Across the ice and over the glass are two Sioux fans, a young kid maybe 7 and one of his parents.  Brock tosses the extra stick over the glass to the kid.  

Vid of said exchange

• Upvote 3

9 minutes ago, UNDPUCKS said:

hmmm, move your game from offensive defenseman to stay at home defenseman?  With all due respect to Mr. Crawford but that advice seems out dated and illogical, I have to assume it is quite out of context and is more about reading the game...

• Upvote 1