SiouxSports.com Forum

former players

schmidtdoggydog

7 minutes ago, Goon said:

IMHO, the Atlantic is garbage. 

It has noble bloodlines, having been created by R.W. Emerson, Oliver Wendell Holmes, and others.  But it is political and always has been, so maybe we keep it out of a good hockey discussion.  Partly my fault. 

Such a great lesson on rushing to the next level.  Sticking in the NHL is about so much more than just skills.  Take your time and develop.  The NHL is unforgiving as a development league...it's the destination when your game is complete.

lesson for all kids and parents at every level. Don't rush it.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, yzerman19 said:

Such a great lesson on rushing to the next level.  Sticking in the NHL is about so much more than just skills.  Take your time and develop.  The NHL is unforgiving as a development league...it's the destination when your game is complete.

lesson for all kids and parents at every level. Don't rush it.

No kidding.  Wilbur rushed it, and now he’s lucky to have a 80% save percentage in beer league

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Trade deadline coming up, I would love to see Jost get moved, even though it won't happen. Like Strome in Arizona, I think Jost is being mismanaged, granted there's no one with familiarity like Strome and Debrincat for Jost to play with, but hopefully he wouldnt be buried to 4th line or AHL duty. 

3 hours ago, Sioux1988 said:

Trade deadline coming up, I would love to see Jost get moved, even though it won't happen. Like Strome in Arizona, I think Jost is being mismanaged, granted there's no one with familiarity like Strome and Debrincat for Jost to play with, but hopefully he wouldnt be buried to 4th line or AHL duty. 

Jost is stuck in  the rhe bed he made,  1st rounder isnt getting moved whennhis stocke is so low.

Who really NEEEDS to move is Zane, needs a chance at the next level. That will never come in Boston.

7 hours ago, DAR said:

Does anyone really care? I sure don't.  I don't even consider him a Fighting Hawk.  What did he play 20 games at UND?

We really should have a yearly contest on here much like the "proposterous statement tournament " of kfan lore....

We could name it the "SS.com Ignorant Shitpost Contest"...

Henceforthly, we can see from above a clear #1 seed in that contest.

• Upvote 3

13 hours ago, Frozen4sioux said:

We really should have a yearly contest on here much like the "proposterous statement tournament " of kfan lore....

Seriously the kid came in and was awesome for yes only one year. He was offered a contract where he's going to make roughly $2 million over three years and has publicly stated that he took the contract to help his mom and younger sister make ends meet, don't ridicule the kid for making an adult decision. It's players like Jost and Boeser that I gravitate towards because not only are they good players but they're good people.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

13 hours ago, Frozen4sioux said:

Love henceforthly!