SiouxSports.com Forum

Bengals vs Hawks Sept 14, 2024

Nodak78

40 minutes ago, AJS said:

No turnovers by our defense so far this year, let’s change that this weekend. Win the turnover battle.

That's what I was thinking. We need a tipped ball for an INT or a straight up INT or fumble or something this game. Hoping we can get some decent pressure with 4. 

Playing wide open passing teams always makes me nervous too as the one poster mentioned. But no reason we shouldn't be able to play complimentary football on both sides of the ball and come away with a two score win at home. Would also love to see our kicker drill a 47 yard FG to build his confidence even more. 

I'll go 31-20 UND. 

• Upvote 1

On 9/11/2024 at 7:31 PM, ND1 said:

Midco and Bubba prefers the noon or 1 pm start so the players don’t sit around all day waiting for kickoff.  

Honestly I agree.  Hate waiting all day on a Sat. or Sunday for the game to start at 7:00 or whatever.  Same with hockey but they do need some recovery from Friday night over weekend series.  

9 minutes ago, petey23 said:

line is currently 12. Going to not touch this game today or even throw it in a teaser.....I think UND will win but not confident that they would cover 6.

danger-danger-everywhere-cde73531f8.jpg

• Upvote 1

all eyes on Romfo.....maybe montana couldn't believe what they were seeing and didn't know what to do especially after the praise from tom miller and geiouxsioux......

isu's d coordinator had a week to look at simon's tape.....

we'll find out.

20 minutes ago, ND1 said:

Unable to make it out early, how’s the tailgate  crowd ?

undfootball on twitter should have a tailgate cam on the alerus roof pointing south to show off the tailgating.........

or next level.....undfootball live drone flying over and into the tailgaters....drop some sponsor coupons....drink vouchers....swag.

• Upvote 2