SiouxSports.com Forum

UND vs NDSU 2/3 3:30PM

sioux24/7

1 minute ago, Oxbow6 said:

King was really good. He does so many things that go unnoticed.  High BB IQ.

so athletic........great get by sather.

has handled his reduced minutes since tyrees return well by the looks of it........needs more minutes and more DUNKS!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Game was anything but perfect for UND, but they won, and that’s all that matters. Too many missed shots for UND, FG% was not great, but ultimately Amar, BJ and Tyree got UND to the finish line. Ultimately keep improving, and now go for #7 in a row! 

• Like 3

Interesting stat from Tom Miller with UND in 1st place ….. UND ranks eighth in the Summit League in team field-goal percentage at 43.5 percent. The Hawks are dead last in the league in 3-point shooting percentage at 31.6 percent

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, ND1 said:

Interesting stat from Tom Miller with UND in 1st place ….. UND ranks eighth in the Summit League in team field-goal percentage at 43.5 percent. The Hawks are dead last in the league in 3-point shooting percentage at 31.6 percent

https://www.proballers.com/basketball/player/246210/matt-norman

what could have been...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HoopsFan03 said:

Brady has no business being on the floor. Plain and simple. Brooks should take all of his minutes. He does everything Brady does hustle wise but also actually has skill. And isn’t a literal traffic cone on defense. Don’t forget that traffic cone part

You have been after the Sather's head forever.  The team is number in the summit but early and your critics way way too early.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

43 minutes ago, ND1 said:

That is defense.  Number one in the league.

3 minutes ago, gfhockey said:

Who. Ares about a 2z5 goa

4 minutes ago, gfhockey said:

Who. Ares about a 2z5 goa

Bringing back the drunk posting? Great schtick -- along with the GOBC updates -- while it lasted.

• Downvote 2

13 minutes ago, nd1sufan said:

I was not able to watch the 2nd half of the men’s game , but was following on ESPN. Saw there was a foul and 2 FT’s by UND and then a bucket right after. Was the flagrant foul a no doubter? 

Yes

12 minutes ago, nd1sufan said:

I was not able to watch the 2nd half of the men’s game , but was following on ESPN. Saw there was a foul and 2 FT’s by UND and then a bucket right after. Was the flagrant foul a no doubter? 

When you watch the replay he didn’t try play the ball he came right down on his head. I was looking for an f2 .

29 minutes ago, nd1sufan said:

It was a pretty rough game:

Early in the game a elbow was thrown down low that caught Tyree in the jaw - they checked and said no.  The TV commentator was surprised by the no call.

Omot had to leave the game for a short period of time.  He ended up with a couple of stitches on his eyebrow.

Amar then drew a F1 at the end of the game. 

It looked like a clear F1 to me.  But, I am a Sioux fan so I do carry some bias.  I only mention the others to say it was a very physical game.  And refs let them play, which I think NDSU used it to their advantage.

Props to the UD football team they made it really fun and the Betty staff for letting the students have fun

all around great day

Red panda was actually pretty cool too. Saw her at the Canad later she didn’t even give me a look.

• Upvote 4