SiouxSports.com Forum

UND vs NDSU 2/3 3:30PM

sioux24/7

13 hours ago, gfhockey said:

I just love when you go to inforum.com and it’s all Mick Fooley on the women’s basketball game. No mention of the men’s game anywhere gotta love the whining in Fargo.

Forum Communications devastation of the ND media landscape is criminal.

• Upvote 4

I just purchased Midco Sports Plus yesterday. My God! What a game. My daughter and I were impressed with the team, and I am sure the neighbors could hear cheering when UND won the game. I think this program is turning the corner and headed in the right direction. 

• Upvote 4

22 minutes ago, SIOUXFAN97 said:

i would love to see the guys push the ball in transition more and get some easy buckets like bjs dunk yesterday....berween eli elijah bj and mara dunk city

Trey also

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, ND-fan said:

I hope some of you see how Forum Communication has been affecting Und athletics there interest has beenHockey and just tear down the other programs here because it doesn’t fit with making Fargo and NdSu  premier town and school of North Dakota. This is bad thing and especially when they are trying to eliminate all competition.  Midco has been best thing possible for it has given us media outlet for UND athletics but even there the announcing you can’t but help see they never criticize anything about NDSU it’s not like when we play South Dakota schools and they have their announcers. My hope is that we eventually get competition for Forum Communication and looks to represent all of North Dakota. My leading contender will be Bek tv stations if they continue to grow and start developing their coverage and news rooms across the  state.  UND needs to have better media people promoting the various athletic programs through various outlets locally, regional, and nationally.

You’re absolutely correct. UND not having a major media presence located within Grand Forks (no more WDAZ; Forum Communications dictating everything now) has absolutely hurt UND athletics. Grand Forks needs to look into getting a new media presence back in Grand Forks. Lastly, writers need to coalesce and form a Grand Forks based collective; move away from Fargo dictated Forum communications. Won’t happen overnight, but needs to be a goal, especially for UND athletics … 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

26 minutes ago, UND-FB-FAN said:

You’re absolutely correct. UND not having a major media presence located within Grand Forks (no more WDAZ; Forum Communications dictating everything now) has absolutely hurt UND athletics. Grand Forks needs to look into getting a new media presence back in Grand Forks. Lastly, writers need to coalesce and form a Grand Forks based collective; move away from Fargo dictated Forum communications. Won’t happen overnight, but needs to be a goal, especially for UND athletics … 

If they lost schlossman we could start one

• Upvote 1

34 minutes ago, GoHawks said:

Midco and UND Insider can't do a better job than this?

Yeah, this seems really puzzling.  Had a hell of time finding highlights of the USD game as well.

are the highlights something that they out sourced to Midco?  But, I agree - the basketball media presence and highlights have been lacking.  I did see a nice first person video of the celebration at the end of the Saturdays game.