SiouxSports.com Forum

UND vs NDSU 2/3 3:30PM

sioux24/7

1 minute ago, petey23 said:

I think Brooks could easily take some of those minutes as well. He isn't a great shooter either but he is good defender, more athletic, and can score at the rim. He also doesn't take bad shots and is pretty efficient. Is he injured?

brooks can take all of bradys minutes

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, SIOUXFAN97 said:

why not brooks then?

Argue brooks then and I won’t complain. Stop saying Mara. 

But I think Brady at least somewhat challenges the opponent on the 3 point line. I could guard Brooks from here and he wouldn’t make it beyond the arc. 

4 minutes ago, sioux24/7 said:

But I think Brady at least somewhat challenges the opponent on the 3 point line. I could guard Brooks from here and he wouldn’t make it beyond the arc. 

People can dog Brady for stats all they want. He brings so much more to the table that will never show up on any stat sheet or statistic. His intangibles and feel is why he plays the minutes he does. And that will not change 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

Just now, SD UND said:

People can dog Brady for stats all they want. He brings so much more to the table that will never show up on any stat sheet or statistic. His intangibles and feel is why he plays the minutes he does. And that will not change 

It’s a tiring argument and every time i just think the poster probably has never played ball. I also think Brady has struggled more this year than the previous years but, as you said, he provides so many winning intangibles. 

• Upvote 1

Here's my (going to be unpopular) take.....if you have the ball in your hands 75% of the time while your team has possession during the game and you have just 3 assists something needs to change. Not to mention just scoring 15 points. 2, 20 and 52 need more touches in a set offense. 4's two best plays were 2 of his three assists in the last five minutes. Could have done that all game long.

Just now, sioux24/7 said:

It’s a tiring argument and every time i just think the poster probably has never played ball. I also think Brady has struggled more this year than the previous years but, as you said, he provides so many winning intangibles. 

Brady has no business being on the floor. Plain and simple. Brooks should take all of his minutes. He does everything Brady does hustle wise but also actually has skill. And isn’t a literal traffic cone on defense. Don’t forget that traffic cone part

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, HoopsFan03 said:

Brady has no business being on the floor. Plain and simple. Brooks should take all of his minutes. He does everything Brady does hustle wise but also actually has skill. And isn’t a literal traffic cone on defense. Don’t forget that traffic cone part

I would expect a guy that was role player for a naia team would be able to respect the things that Brady brings to the floor, guess I’m wrong 

2 minutes ago, SIOUXFAN97 said:

that last shot goes in we would be saying what would brooks/mara bring to the table if they got 13 minutes instead of brady's tired stat line.

Win=$h!t on BD

Loss= fire the coach

talk about a tired stat line 

• Upvote 3

28 minutes ago, sioux24/7 said:

24% isn't challenging them when they beg him to shoot it.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, SIOUXFAN97 said:

that last shot goes in we would be saying what would brooks/mara bring to the table if they got 13 minutes instead of brady's tired stat line.

We’d all be excited because we wouldn’t be peaking too early.  Apparently should have lost today. 

• Upvote 2

18 minutes ago, SD UND said:

I would expect a guy that was role player for a naia team would be able to respect the things that Brady brings to the floor, guess I’m wrong 

or said person having played the game sees guys that have no business getting minutes getting minutes bc they might be the coaches "pet".....and watch the slow drip doxx stuff or Sicatocka will put you on timeout.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, SIOUXFAN97 said:

or said person having played the game sees guys that have no business getting minutes getting minutes bc they might be the coaches "pet".....and watch the slow drip doxx stuff or Sicatocka will put you on timeout.

I’m shaking in my boots 

• Upvote 1