SiouxSports.com Forum

UND vs. Clown @ The X - Frozen Faceoff semis GAMEDAY

stoneySIOUX

1 minute ago, Tbone said:

Anybody have a decent, educated (:silly:) opinion to which end the Sioux will shoot at twice.?

My logic would be that since we are away, we'd shoot at the visitor side twice. So, whichever side the Wild normally shoot at twice, pick the other side lol. Just a guess, but I think it's a solid one.

What places in Grand Forks have CBS Sports Network?  It's on a specialty package with Midco, which I have at home (and would normally watch there), but I'm feeling festive with St. Patrick's Day, so I'd like to pick a place that you know would have the game on.

44 minutes ago, Dustin said:

What places in Grand Forks have CBS Sports Network?  It's on a specialty package with Midco, which I have at home (and would normally watch there), but I'm feeling festive with St. Patrick's Day, so I'd like to pick a place that you know would have the game on.

I imagine BWW will have it. You can try Ground Round and Rumours.

2 hours ago, Tbone said:

Anybody have a decent, educated (:silly:) opinion to which end the Sioux will shoot at twice.?

I'm a ticket master noob, so this embrace the hate mentality is unfamiliar.   That said, the rink layout I looked at did not show home/visitor or zamboni doors.  The only feature that I felt was useful in determining anything was the location of a lounge/bar at one end.  I was going to inquire about when the decision to save my Franklins for Tampa won the battle in my head, heart, & wallet.

Not much help, but dang nabbit this is going slower than a Gopher on a pond.

1 hour ago, Dustin said:

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, stoneySIOUX said:

My logic would be ... 

There's your first mistake: "Wrong Brain" -> You're trying to apply Logic Brain to things the NCHC and The X do. 

To correctly interpret this situation use the "How can we piss off the most North Dakota fans" Brain

1 hour ago, 90siouxfan said:

I'm a ticket master noob, so this embrace the hate mentality is unfamiliar.   That said, the rink layout I looked at did not show home/visitor or zamboni doors.  The only feature that I felt was useful in determining anything was the location of a lounge/bar at one end.  I was going to inquire about when the decision to save my Franklins for Tampa won the battle in my head, heart, & wallet.

Not much help, but dang nabbit this is going slower than a Gopher on a pond.

They will shoot at 123  in the 1st and 3rd periods 

3 minutes ago, Kevin G said:

See, once again just solid info from this place. SS.com is like Wikipedia with a quirky yet lovable personality. 

Oh yeah ... when I think 'loveable' this place and @Oxbow6and @MafiaManand @Blackheartand @stoneySIOUXjust race to mind ... :crazy: 

Now 'quirky', you might be onto something. :D