SiouxSports.com Forum

UND vs. Clown @ The X - Frozen Faceoff semis GAMEDAY

stoneySIOUX

1 hour ago, Oxbow6 said:

Don't dwell.....it is what it is. Has been all season. 

How terrible is one's life that they would be OK with this mentality?

This is the type of pathetic ambivalence that allows things like angry Austrians to asend to party power in europe.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

3 hours ago, DAR said:

Whats with wearing the black so called "business suits" so often.  It is ST Pattys Day should have worn green.  They have been overused all season and doubt the record is that great wearing them this year.

It was all the color of the fabric’s fault dang it…..

Think this is the last time I'm making the trek to St. Paul for the NCHC.  Thirty bucks to park outside the X for my dad in a handicapped parking space, waited in a hot dog line for 30 minutes for three undercooked hot dogs which one of my sons is still struggling with this morning because I should have just known better.  Now likely just going to leave early today.  

I'd be for the B1G model in the future.  St. Paul just isn't the same, pains me to say it because it was never a question with fan experience before.   

TOR and CAR played in the NHL last night.

TOR (blue and white) played CAR (red and black).

At least TOR was smart enough to come out on March 17th in their legacy "St. Pat's" uniforms for the occasion (against a red/black). Samsonov even had a St. Pat's mask, green and white. 

It's embarrassing when TOR is wearing more green on St Pat's than a team that wears green and white.

https://www.nhl.com/mapleleafs/video/embed/aston-reese-lifts-maple-leafs-to-5-2-win/t-277437436/c-15994764?autostart=false 

1 hour ago, Wilbur said:

Think this is the last time I'm making the trek to St. Paul for the NCHC.  Thirty bucks to park outside the X for my dad in a handicapped parking space, waited in a hot dog line for 30 minutes for three undercooked hot dogs which one of my sons is still struggling with this morning because I should have just known better.  Now likely just going to leave early today.  

I'd be for the B1G model in the future.  St. Paul just isn't the same, pains me to say it because it was never a question with fan experience before.   

talk like that and you'll get a beat down....mariucci is gonna be thumping tonight!

2 hours ago, Wilbur said:

I question if St Paul is too big for NCHC. Home ice idk maybe find a small venue like Des Moines or Sioux falls. I think alot of UND fans stayed home but still got 10000. Maybe get rid of the best of 3 and all the teams come to the X? 

4 minutes ago, johnsowe said:

I question if St Paul is too big for NCHC. Home ice idk maybe find a small venue like Des Moines or Sioux falls. I think alot of UND fans stayed home but still got 10000. Maybe get rid of the best of 3 and all the teams come to the X? 

or just do what the big10 is doing....