SiouxSports.com Forum

2023 Early Departures & Portal Transfers

brianvf

13 minutes ago, 90siouxfan said:

Can we grab the CC goalie?  Not Vernon, the one that played last weekend...

I know what you're trying to say but you don't "grab" players: a player enters the portal; a team offers the player a slot. About half the players that go into the portal do not find new homes. 

And Mbereko isn't entering the portal ... unless UW hires the CC HC, and even then, hmmm, where would Mbereko land ... 

Ryan St. Louis is an interesting name in the portal. Played a year at Northeastern and currently is playing in the USHL(55 points in 41 games). Only 19 years old and has 3 years of eligibility left. If i had to guess he will probably join his younger brother and current teammate at Dubuque, who is committed to Harvard.

Just now, petey23 said:

Ryan St. Louis is an interesting name in the portal. Played a year at Northeastern and currently is playing in the USHL(55 points in 41 games). Only 19 years old and has 3 years of eligibility left. If i had to guess he will probably join his younger brother who is committed to Harvard.

He already committed to brown a week ago or so 

Just now, petey23 said:

Ryan St. Louis is an interesting name in the portal. Played a year at Northeastern and currently is playing in the USHL(55 points in 41 games). Only 19 years old and has 3 years of eligibility left. If i had to guess he will probably join his younger brother who is committed to Harvard.

I think Brad has him going to Brown 

3 hours ago, AlphaMikeFoxtrot said:

Jack Judson from ASU could be worth a look as a stay at home rightie.

He actually put up decent offensive numbers with 5 goals, 11 assists and had a much better +/- than the rest of the defense with a +9.

57 minutes ago, tnt said:

He actually put up decent offensive numbers with 5 goals, 11 assists and had a much better +/- than the rest of the defense with a +9.

Dare I say Brent Johnson put up decent offensive numbers (1-5–6) in only 13 games and had the third highest +\- of any defenseman this year for UND. 

• Upvote 1