SiouxSports.com Forum

HAWKS VS clowns (FRIDAY)

iluvdebbies

The way we play in our own end SCSU is a season ender because of the Herb.  

Preferred destinations:

1. Omaha 

2. Western

3. SCSU 

4. Denver

To me 3 and 4 are season over.  2 is a big time challenge, but for whatever reason we've been okay at Lawson.  

18 minutes ago, Wilbur said:

The way we play in our own end SCSU is a season ender because of the Herb.  

Preferred destinations:

1. Omaha 

2. Western

3. SCSU 

4. Denver

To me 3 and 4 are season over.  2 is a big time challenge, but for whatever reason we've been okay at Lawson.  

Don't let the Lawson Lunatics hear you say that...and hey at what point will the Mental Health Community get on their ass for celebrating the word Lunatic?:whistling:

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Blackheart said:

Don't let the Lawson Lunatics hear you say that...and hey at what point will the Mental Health Community get on their ass for celebrating the word Lunatic?:whistling:

A hurtful hostile and abusive term to those dealing with personal issues.  Unless they are talking about my kids....then it's fine. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Goon said:

I guess I didn't read the same thing in his comments. Not saying that he's not going to sign in the offseason, but I could see him back for his senior year. It's not uncommon to hear players talk about the Ralph and their experiences. 

The taking it all in and grateful talk sounds similar to what people say on senior night. But it could be just the game winner moment after seeing Gucci do it so many times his freshman year.

9 hours ago, farce poobah said:

McLaughlin certainly made that first goal look easy.  So smooth.  
if he starts potting regularly, we get a lot harder to beat. 

Agreed. OMac is very, very good, but unfortunately he has been snakebit. Coming into last night, his shooting percentage was absurdly low, somewhere in the neighborhood of 2.5%. Over the course of a whole season, he probably couldn’t do that again if he tried. 

Also—and I’ll defer to the forum’s sharper minds on this point—but IMO OMac has the best edges on the team. 

4 minutes ago, ND_Texan said:

Did anyone else notice that after Gaber's OT winner Blake skated away from the celebration? Maybe too much praise heaped on Gaber when Blake did all the work.

I think he was just exhausted from skating around the zone so many times. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, ND_Texan said:

Did anyone else notice that after Gaber's OT winner Blake skated away from the celebration? Maybe too much praise heaped on Gaber when Blake did all the work.

I don’t know what part of the celebration you’re referring to but I think this may be off base. Immediately after Gaber scored Blake skated over to a different section of fans to celebrate. I don’t think there’s really too much to it. 

• Upvote 3

38 minutes ago, AlphaMikeFoxtrot said:

The taking it all in and grateful talk sounds similar to what people say on senior night. But it could be just the game winner moment after seeing Gucci do it so many times his freshman year.

we can only hope he stays. He definitely has some game. 

1 hour ago, ND_Texan said:

Saw that and I think it’s as noticeable as Anthony Davis sitting during LeBron’s record-breaking shot.  Lots of praised heaped on Gaber for “sending everyone home” when it was Blake’s effort that led directly to the goal. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, MafiaMan said:

Saw that and I think it’s as noticeable as Anthony Davis sitting during LeBron’s record-breaking shot.  Lots of praised heaped on Gaber for “sending everyone home” when it was Blake’s effort that led directly to the goal. 

Both his goals…just a warm blooded body had to be there. 1. Great pass by Hain 2. Blake