SiouxSports.com Forum

HAWKS VS clowns (FRIDAY)

iluvdebbies

1 minute ago, Emerald joker said:

The clown turned at the last minute to shows his numbers so he would go into the boards. Announcer said Gebers probably think it was gonna be shoulder to shoulder 

If I was Peart, I wouldn’t be sacrificing a chance at a pro career by opening yourself up to a check from behind into the boards.  Based on the college rule, the refs made the right call, but it was obvious what happened, and they could have given St.Cloud a penalty for cross checking Gaber after to offset the lack of self care by Peart.

Just now, tnt said:

If I was Peart, I wouldn’t be sacrificing a chance at a pro career by opening yourself up to a check from behind into the boards.  Based on the college rule, the refs made the right call, but it was obvious what happened, and they could have given St.Cloud a penalty for cross checking Gaber after to offset the lack of self care by Peart.

Ref got the call right.....but there was nothing great about that play by Peart. Put himself in a dangerous position.

Just now, siouxfaninseattle said:

But they haven't played nearly as good as they did in the first period.

Yeah, they've done that a bunch too...how many 3rd period leads or ties have turned into losses this year.  Schloss has the stat, but it's most of the losses.
This team just can't close out a game to save their lives.