SiouxSports.com Forum

2023 Football Season

Midwestern Hawk

7 hours ago, Sioux94 said:

I guess if you are a YSU fan you would want to think you would only lose to Ohio State and SDSU based on that schedule.  But I would guess they lose at either UNI or USD.....or both. 

Not a fan of YSU.  I'm sure they will lose 3 for sure.  They might beat the yotes.  But they have to play all the games.  A very favorable schedule for YSU.

14 hours ago, Sioux94 said:

I guess if you are a YSU fan you would want to think you would only lose to Ohio State and SDSU based on that schedule.  But I would guess they lose at either UNI or USD.....or both. 

They sure have an easy schedule avoiding both us and NDSU, but I predict they have 4 losses.   YSU really hasn't been relevant in a while

8 minutes ago, SWSiouxMN said:

The UND game for them was a big turning point for them last year and they certainly can build off of that for next year.

I felt their take on UND was fair for next year.  However, I think they get to 8 and win at UNI. 

I'm more confident we win vs ndsu next year than at uni next year, to be honest

1 minute ago, nodak651 said:

I'm more confident we win vs ndsu next year than at uni next year, to be honest

I'd love to see either one. It would be great to get BOTH.  I just want to see UND beat up on the darlings of the FCS world every chance that they get.  It would be a good to continue the narrative change that UND could get wins on the road. 

• Upvote 1

17 hours ago, Nodak78 said:

Not a fan of YSU.  I'm sure they will lose 3 for sure.  They might beat the yotes.  But they have to play all the games.  A very favorable schedule for YSU.

I meant I could see how the YSU fan who posted they will go 9-2 could see that possibility given their schedule. 

Uniform talk:
I agree the green with green is too busy.
And I've never been a fan of the shoulder on the green jersey (again, too busy). 

The green pants with the white jersey (green hats) could be acceptable.
The green jersey with white pants could work. 

New hat option? We don't have uniforms to go with silver "buckets" so I'd say blacks or whites. 

https://undfootball360.com/summer-camps-are-upon-us/ 

8 minutes ago, The Sicatoka said:

Uniform talk:
I agree the green with green is too busy.
And I've never been a fan of the shoulder on the green jersey (again, too busy). 

The green pants with the white jersey (green hats) could be acceptable.
The green jersey with white pants could work. 

New hat option? We don't have uniforms to go with silver "buckets" so I'd say blacks or whites. 

https://undfootball360.com/summer-camps-are-upon-us/ 

Definitely need a new green

We just need something cool. I’m a fan of the green just not the current design. We could lose the FH logo too and maybe have a throwback set of uniforms?!?!? We need a special edition helmet, the kids getting recruited eat that up! And so do the fans who buy merchandise!

1 hour ago, MoSiouxFan said:

Nothing wrong with the green jerseys that we have, just need readable numbers.  Leave the helmets as is.  White pants.   Tradition!!

disagree, they are hideous. the shoulders and markings on the sides are way too busy. just a solid green is all that is needed.

• Upvote 2

I would also like to go back to solid green top and readable numbers. As for helmet my choice would be white.  I've come to like the logo on the side of the helmet. 

Silver helmet would be a bit of a retro look....just not sure how good it would look...but maybe it would. I think white helmet with green facemask and possibly green stripe would pop. Could have a home white out game with white pants, top, and helmet. 

I know the grey pants with those green tops we had did not look good, but think if you had the right grey pants and top with a white helmet that could look good. Ok now I'm rambling....

9 hours ago, MoSiouxFan said:

Nothing wrong with the green jerseys that we have, just need readable numbers.  Leave the helmets as is.  White pants.   Tradition!!

Winner right here, readable numbers would be nice!!

• Upvote 1