SiouxSports.com Forum

USD @ UND 11/12/22

Dustin

Our online fan base was sick of hearing all the group-think, bloviating over the years about the MVFC and how great it was (Paul McCartney and Wings is accurate). So we started calling it out and now they don't like it.  

Whatever.  We are in our third full season in the league and have already made the playoffs once and are on cusp of a second.  

Remember when all the MVFC fans told us we would be the new WIU or ISU-B?  We were going to get run on for 250+ yards a game. 

"This isn't the Big Fluffy"  :silly:

• Upvote 3

18 minutes ago, SuhakiYeahYeah said:

I don't know if usd has the same plan as denver to fly to fargo and bus to forks, but i-29 north of fargo is closed, so idk how either team is gonna make it

I-29 Fargo to GF has already been re-opened, but with a No Travel advisory.

1 hour ago, UND1983 said:

Our online fan base was sick of hearing all the group-think, bloviating over the years about the MVFC and how great it was (Paul McCartney and Wings is accurate). So we started calling it out and now they don't like it.  

Whatever.  We are in our third full season in the league and have already made the playoffs once and are on cusp of a second.  

Remember when all the MVFC fans told us we would be the new WIU or ISU-B?  We were going to get run on for 250+ yards a game. 

"This isn't the Big Fluffy"  :silly:

Exactly this!  I remember hearing about how there is no way we would be able to compete in the MVFC. 

• Upvote 1

As much as I'd like 2 C a final score W like last weekend, I'm think n it'll B close. History repeats.

This is going to be one hell of a game, again. Highs & Lows.
The Coyotes play great in the Hawk's Nest until they get ahead by 20.
Then, they get caught in a trap - UND puts on a show for the home crowd!

UND 41, USD 34