SiouxSports.com Forum

USD @ UND 11/12/22

Dustin

18 minutes ago, Dustin said:

A lot of people on here with mixed opinions on that game. It felt great at the time, but may have hurt us in the not-so-distant future.

The 2016 game was also a wild one. 47-44 in OT, I believe.  I think we would have been 0-3 to start the season without that win.

Good point. Yeah, that 2011 game, looked like Mussman was about done after that game if it wasn't for that comeback. Interesting to think where things could've been. 

• Upvote 1

47 minutes ago, SIOUXFAN97 said:

couple weeks ago i was asking why a guy like jack wright is playing ahead of some other guys and after seeing red's run last week why the heck isn't he on the field more (instead of jack)?

Because is a basically a RB and not a WR.  

Crazy.  

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, SWSiouxMN said:

Wish they had the YouTube video still from 2011 where Anderson caught that game winning score.  It was a really great catch he made. 

I don’t really get what happened to all those old videos? I guess they used to be on the UND website. Maybe they just delete over time to make space? Idk I found a link but leads you to a new video. 

7 minutes ago, Siouxperfan7 said:

Never would have made that goaline stand without the assistance of the fans on the catwalk!!:D

The Alerus was lit that way.  Was pretty full (around 12,000 people.)

Sadly, was the best attended FB game I went to (was my first one as a student).  The next one, well...... I'd rather not talk about that one